Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know all of you will be brutally honest.. here it goes! Bikini PICS

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM
  • 107 Replies

I'm 26 weeks pregnant (Due in September)

Well.... I am trying to decide if I'm brave enough to wear a bikini this summer or not. I haven't worn one since before I had my son at 18 over 5 years ago.  I know this one is about 2 sizes too small but I just put it on for the picture. I have shiney stretch marks and a few scars from surgeries but IDK I'm just sooo nervous about it but I REALLY don't want to have to buy a maternity swim suit since I don't think any are cute. LOL I don't know if I feel like I'm too "old" to wear a bikini or what. I guess I've just heard my mom tell me for the past few years that no one wants to see that and to cover up and Thank God I had my son (now daughter too) because I won't wear a bikini anymore. So I have her voice in the back of my head saying I look ridiculous. I personally don't think I look bad! But I do care about my appearance and don't want people whispering and laughing at me! 

I know the comments my husband whispers and giggles my husband whispers in my ears at some pregnant women in bikini's so I feel like others will do the same about me! lol 

I know, I know, who cares what people think. Well I do to a certain point. I don't want to look ridiculous and have people making jokes about me. Hahaha

The most wonderful thing I decided to do... was to share my life and heart with you.<3

baby
 BabyFruit Ticker

by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:24 PM
2 moms liked this
You look cute
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I hate when pregnant women wear bikinis, but that's just my opinion.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Wow. You look AMAZING! Seriously.

I will say though, you might wanna get a top that provides full coverage as your boobs grow. They look fine as is, but I personally prefer coverage when pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I think it looks good.

fraujones
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM

You have a cute belly. Wear it. 

lanceandhailey
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM

You look fine!

jenea2
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Wear it, but where is your ass? Lol
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Go for it! Pregnancy is so beautiful!
hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I see nothing wrong
-_-
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM
You need better fitting bottoms. Those are too tight and low in the front/sides and too saggy in the butt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)