Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great, underwear I don't recognize.. Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
That's too big for me and I can't remember if its the underwear his mom gave me or not, cause I'm pretty sure I just tossed those but I can't remember!!!

Update: so I ended up texting him.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Bump
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on May. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Maybe not what you're thinking. I went thru a stage where I was on a lot of meds and still shopped. I have found clothes in my closet I have no memory of including a fur coat, my size, my style.

bluemountain75
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Uh-oh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Lolwut?

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 31, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I had a similar problem last year.

I was cleaning our room and found a pair of panties that were DEFINITELY not mine and of course I got a little bothered and asked my husband if he knew where they had come from.

He said he didn't know.

Turns out they belonged to his brother.... Who had had a girl over and used OUR bed and never intended to tell us.

-_-
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:39 PM
What makes it great underwear?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on May. 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM

If they're ugly granny underwear, their the ones your om gave you.

If they're sexy VC type, CUT HIS BALLS OFF CAUSE HE'S CHEATIN'!

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I've never been on any sort of meds... I've never even boughten underwear from the store the label says..

Quoting wooly:

Maybe not what you're thinking. I went thru a stage where I was on a lot of meds and still shopped. I have found clothes in my closet I have no memory of including a fur coat, my size, my style.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:42 PM
He never even has friends over, I'm just kind of freaking out cause I work at night and ya..

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I was cleaning our room and found a pair of panties that were DEFINITELY not mine and of course I got a little bothered and asked my husband if he knew where they had come from.

He said he didn't know.

Turns out they belonged to his brother.... Who had had a girl over and used OUR bed and never intended to tell us.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 31, 2013 at 1:43 PM

All you can do is ask.
Honestly, if his brother hadn't told me himself after I asked him if he knew who they belonged to I'd probably STILL be suspicious
I get you, I really do. 

Quoting Anonymous:

He never even has friends over, I'm just kind of freaking out cause I work at night and ya..

Quoting OwlNuggets:

He said he didn't know.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)