Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Twins, Triplets, Quads.....You, you parents, your kids?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Who's Seeing double?

Options:

You are a twin (fraternal)

you are a triplet (fraternal)

Quads!!!

You are an Identical twin

YOu are an Identical Triplets

You had twins (fraternal)

You had identical twins

You had Triplets Fraternal

You had Identical Triplets

One of Your parents was a twin or triplet Fraternal

One of your parents was an Identical twin or triplet

Your parents, You, and your kids are all twins/triplets

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 52

View Results

How many are twins? triplets? Who's parents are a twin? Are your kids twins, triplets? I am just curious. My AD's Mother was a fraternal twin, so she may carry the hyper-ovulation gene. I so look forward to her having me some grandbabies....maybe twins!!
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
Hellobabies
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Fraternal boy/girl twins. My twins are the third set of twins living on my mothers side and the first set ever on my dads and both of my DH's side. They are the first boy/girl set on my moms side though.

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I have identical twin girls.
AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM

My grandfather was a fraternal twin. He also had triplets as siblings. That is the only multiple births in my family. However DS's dad was a twin, but the twin died in utero. For a moment I was nervous about DS being a twin. 

FlyingHottie
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I have twins and they have a younger sister who is 14 months younger. They look like triplets as the youngest is tall for her age...

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I had twins and I love them to death, however, I wouldnt wish a twin pregnancy on my worst enemy

thatgirlNH
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM

There is no other or none option. I don't think I have ever even known twins or triplets in real life, lol. Sad huh. But there are ZERO in our families. 

Nymeria
by Corruption Sister on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM
My mom is a twin and 5/7 known sets of twins in my family is girls, other two being a pair of boys and one of each. Mostly fraternal, my cousin's boys are identical
TeamTARDIS
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM
My sister has fraternal twins, my SIL had identical twins (they both died in utero), my mom has fraternal twin sisters.

I know someone who has quads. 2 boy and 2 girls. Insanity!
cheez1e
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM

My paternal grandma (dad's mom) had two sets of fraternal twins (my dad/aunt and an aunt/uncle), her sister (my great aunt) had 3 sets of twins. My mom had twin boys, one of whom passed away at 2 or 3 wks and her brother (my uncle) has identical twin girls. Sadly, none of my sisters/brothers or myself had twins but I am a very proud Nana of two fraternal twin girls.

4boysNme
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I have identical twin boys 😄😄
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)