Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birth marks??

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 20 Replies

Does your LO (or do you) have a birth mark?

What/where is it?

My DS has a stork bite. I'll post a pic in a second.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:49 PM

DS has a stork bite.  And he also has a big red mark on the crown of his head too.  I haven't noticed any on DD.

In vain he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

Wickedawesome88
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:51 PM
My nephew is half white half Cape Verdean and he has one on his lower back that's blue it looks like a huge bruise
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Both dds have stork bites right in the same spot at the base of the skull in the hair line

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:52 PM
My one has a angel kiss on her thigh and the other has a giant mongolian mark on her side (looks like an old bruise; but is finally starting to lighten)
redbutterfly666
by Sapphire Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:54 PM

i have 2 birth marks,one is actually shapped like a paw print lol the other is just a random mark

anon1986East
by Kali on May. 31, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I do. It's weird. It's a little indentation in the shape of a circle on my back, in the middle on the right side of my spine. My mom said when I was a baby it was red and raised like a bump. The even weirder thing is my best friend, who is not related to me, has the same birth mark only on the left side of his spine.

Only one of my kids has a birth mark, it's a brown spot on the inside of her left thigh. It's perfectly smooth like the rest of her skin though.

tattdmom2prncss
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:56 PM

My DD has a birthmark similar to mine. We both have a different color spot in our eyes. The upper half of my left eye is light brown while the rest of my eyes are bluish-hazel. My DD's upper right eye has a coupleblue spots in it and her eyes are brownish-hazel.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Everyone in my family for generations has a birthmark in the back of our heads just above the hair line.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 31, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

My dd has a strawberry birthmark on her collarbone.  It was very pronounced when she was younger, but it is fading.

You can see it here =0)

Ethans-mommy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM
I have a red birthmark on my neck. Ds has a light brown one on his tummy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)