Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got the invite! It is tooooo adorable!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this
So my cousin and his wife and having their second and last baby. I got the invitation for the shower today. I won't post it because it has a pic or them and their DD and I won't put it online. However The cover says.... Serious Monkey Business: Baby smiles and giggles galore Nicole and rob and having one more Big sister Kaylee has plenty to share So swing on in, but come in pairs(jack and jill like last time) I thought it was soo cute that they included Kaylee. So many parents do not do that and I bet it made that little girl's day. I just had to share some good things today. Can't wait to meet my new baby cousin.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
AJ-47
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:58 PM
That's cute! It's always important to include the siblings; no one should have to feel left out or unimportant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)