Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

posted in January asking for prayers for my son, here is an update Edit added link

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am not sure if any of you remember but the end of January I asked for prayers because my son had a seizure and was in the er. We just did our follow up appointment for his eeg. They said he showed some very small spikes, but they werent significant enough to diagnose with epilepsy. I am to monitor him closely though. If he does have another seizure though they will place him on meds for epilepsy.

Here.is the link to my other post. Sorry im mobile cant make it.clicky
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17967968/very_nervous_for_my_little_guy_need_prayers_and_positive_thoughts_update_4
Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beauty91805
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Oh I'm sorry :-(

Hope it all gets figured out soon. My dad has epilepsy and is on medication. **hugs**
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Thank you. I hope he just never has one again, he has gone through enough in my opinion.

I hope you dad is doing well with his meds

Quoting Beauty91805:

Oh I'm sorry :-(

Hope it all gets figured out soon. My dad has epilepsy and is on medication. **hugs**
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Glad you got some results.
My one year old has had 14 seizures since October and I can totally understand the fear and anxiety that you have felt. I hope he doesn't have any more seizures on you.
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Thank you. I hope your little ones seizures lessen in amount or quits and get better. Is it epilepsy or something else causing them. If you dont mind me asking

Quoting Anonymous:

My one year old has had 14 seizures since October and I can totally understand the fear and anxiety that you have felt. I hope he doesn't have any more seizures on you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Thank you

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

clicky.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Hugs mom's hopefully all is well. My now 13 yr old ds was diagnosed with a rare form of epilepsy when he was 2 yrs old. Placed on topomax until I got a second opinion. Then he went on depokote. His last physical seizure was in May 2002. But he still had absent seizures. He's been completely seizure free for a year now. 

the.warden
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I know it's terrifying. My ds has had them since 3 days old. He's 5 now and takes numerous medications. They're scary to witness but over time it gets easier to manage.

Sorry about your little one
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Epilepsy. And thanks. They've increased her medications for the third time so we're going they do calm down.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. I hope your little ones seizures lessen in amount or quits and get better. Is it epilepsy or something else causing them. If you dont mind me asking

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)