Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever lived with their ex for the kids?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

My ex fiancee was caught cheating after DD was born. Multiple occurences. He was caught with drugs and went to jail for a month and is now doing tons of community service. I broke up with him, but he is very upset that DD is reaching all of her milestones without him and we now live 3 towns apart. I moved back home and so did he.

I told him that if he starts to make better money, drug testing, therapy, parenting classes, and proves to me this year that he is good for it that I will consider living together as a family.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I did and it drive me nuts. In the end I figured it was best FOR the kids for him to move out because we argued in front of the kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I did. it was a horrid disaster! NO sex. until he raped me one night I fell asleep on the couch. He climbed on, took his 30-seconds of fun, then pulled my robe back in place as if nothing had happened. I never said a word. Just let him think he was the winning weener!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Yeah, I think we are capable of getting along. We have before and we would always go outside or leave the room to QUIETLY argue. I know it's easier said than done, but I just want her to live with both of us..

Quoting Anonymous:

I did and it drive me nuts. In the end I figured it was best FOR the kids for him to move out because we argued in front of the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)