Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is a sneaky little snot.

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 11 Replies

Ran into the bathroom to put away the towels and then slipped into the boys room to put their clothes on top of the dresser (maybe 3 minutes top) and I walked into the kitchen and found this...My daughters friend dropped off a few extra graduation cupcakes for the kids for dessert tonight and well he decided not to wait for dessert.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Snowl
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM
2 moms liked this

ROFL that would be my kid.

jbirdsladie27
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Hehehheehheehe, how can you be upset with that face?

Quoting model1000mom:

Ran into the bathroom to put away the towels and then slipped into the boys room to put their clothes on top of the dresser (maybe 3 minutes top) and I walked into the kitchen and found this...My daughters friend dropped off a few extra graduation cupcakes for the kids for dessert tonight and well he decided not to wait for dessert.

boysrjoys2
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Lol my youngest did that the day after his birthday he managed to get up on counter and out if 8 cupcakes all that was left was most if the foil wrappers... notice I said 'most'.
model1000mom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I laughed and then had to take a picture. When I walked in he said "mommy, cake good"

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Quoting model1000mom:

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM

My daughter once licked all of the frosting off of my coworkers cake at an event. I was mortified but lukcily she thought it was cute. Now I dont leave her alone with cake.

model1000mom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Well he was nice enough to eat just one lol. 

Quoting boysrjoys2:

Lol my youngest did that the day after his birthday he managed to get up on counter and out if 8 cupcakes all that was left was most if the foil wrappers... notice I said 'most'.

jbirdsladie27
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Definitely a Kodak moment

Quoting model1000mom:

I laughed and then had to take a picture. When I walked in he said "mommy, cake good"

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Quoting model1000mom:

model1000mom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I had to check the other ones to make sure he didnt do the same thing. He picked the only black frosting one there though and that black frosting is so hard to clean off.

Quoting thenameshailie:

My daughter once licked all of the frosting off of my coworkers cake at an event. I was mortified but lukcily she thought it was cute. Now I dont leave her alone with cake.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM

lol

Karopie_99
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Lol to funny :) my kids have been sneaky too. Thankfully its not somethinf super messy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)