Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What have you called the cops about?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:32 PM
  • 60 Replies
I just had to call the cops on my crazy insane alcoholic neighbor who came over and tried to break into my house. They said they couldn't do anything because she said it was an accident but this is the third time she's tried to break in. She just got back from a two week stay in the mental hospital so it's kinda like wtffff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
April620
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I told you I thought I was home ! ;)

dimples2k13
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

How do you accidently try to break in someones house?? That's crazy.. & of course cops wont do anything but you go to town without your seatbelt on and you get a ticket.. smh.. I've called the cops to my house 5 different occasions bc this pot head neighbor of my (who owns 15 acres down the road) insists on killing animals and dumpin them in my front yard or in the creek on our property.. It's disgusting .. the cop said its not illegal but i contacted a game warden and he said its most definitely illegal and a felony at that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM

i've never had to call the cops....((knock on wood))

liss.n.chris
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I called 911 on a boyfriend once who threatening suicide.  He was on Darvocet at the time, which made him crazy.  Apparently it made a bunch of others crazy and suicidal too, because I read it was off the market a few years ago and there were class action suits being filed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Always having something to do with my ex and his girlfriend. 

April620
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
over40bride
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Neighbors dog barking continuously throughout the night. (After trying unsuccessfully trying to talk to the dog owner about it.

Car driving wrong way down the freeway.

Getting rear ended by an F-300

Getting hit by an old lady's car. She didn't have the strength to turn her steering wheel.

vvinkyloafer
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
My SO had alcohol poisoning when we started dating and locked himself in his apartment, a lady almost hit the baby & I whilst driving drunk, and recently, some drunk dude was banging on the door of the apartment above us and threatening the people inside (who weren't there) that he'd burn the building down if he didn't get in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 4:51 PM
I have to call them last Friday because my husband stabbed himself 7 times.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)