Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For you, what would be the biggest perk of being filthy rich?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:34 PM
  • 122 Replies
1 mom liked this

Just for fun. For me, it wouldn't be about what I could buy or the vacations I could take. For me, it would be all about convenience. I would pay someone to do all the crap I don't want to do. I'd have someone to clean for me, drive for me, do the laundry, run my errands, handle my finances, do my lawn mowing and landscaping, and anything that involves dealing with people (because I'm an introvert and I hate being around people).  Sure, it'd be nice to make some cool purchases. But being able to avoid tasks I hate would be more valuable to me. I could spend my days hanging out with my kids, going to the gym, eating out and reading. Oh, the joy. Your turn. What would be the greatest perk for you?

by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:35 PM
No more work!!!!!!!!!!!! For DH or myself!!
StrangeDays
2 moms liked this
Privacy, all the way. A house far away from everything, a moat, you know, the whole hermit experience ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ThatSkinnyGirl
by FAT on May. 31, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Jeans. Lots and lots of jeans that fit perfectly and are long enough for my legs.
CBMMOM

Being able to see the world would great!

liss.n.chris
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Cleaning person, that's all I care about.  And an obnoxiously huge kitchen.  I love to cook :)

momof6nokc
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Fantastic vacations. 

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM

For me it would be traveling to see my kids when I wanted to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM
2 moms liked this
not having to choose between celebrating my children's birthday or paying bills. Or not having to choose between paying rent and eating.
3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Security and freedom.  I would still want to do some kind of meaningful work, but I would want to be able to travel, not worry about money, provide the best opportunities for my children (this doesn't mean material things, more like education and experiences).  I would want to be able to help my family and help charities too.  

nyxiemist
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Right now I'd be happy with a comfy bed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)