Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O of paying for abortion

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:08 PM
  • 51 Replies
2 moms liked this

Now before I start I will say I am not afraid to report anyone for disrespectful comments. We are grown women and should conduct ourselves as such.

Now in my opinion I believe that if a man wants to have a baby but the woman does not he should not be in anyway expected to pay for the abortion. The woman has her rights to choose what she wants to do but don't go expecting to have the father kill his baby.

Rapist shouldn't get a choice whatsoever as to them breaking the law. They should rot in jail.

If the woman wants the baby and the father doesn't then he shouldn't be forced to pay child support.

If both want the baby at first and either one decides later on down the road they dont want the child then they should support that child instead of abandoning him/her.

These are my views/opinons whether you agree or not no one is wrong in their beliefs

by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 5:10 PM
The baby is better off. He helped make that baby, he needs to pay half. When a woman chooses to keep a baby the guy doesn't want, she ends up having to take on all the responsibility while the guy roams free and that's not fair.

This kid needs to pay up.
momoftwoboys12
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:12 PM

well lets agree to disagree.

Quoting Anonymous:

The baby is better off. He helped make that baby, he needs to pay half. When a woman chooses to keep a baby the guy doesn't want, she ends up having to take on all the responsibility while the guy roams free and that's not fair.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

If the woman wants the baby and the father doesn't then he shouldn't be forced to pay child support.

I agree 100% with this statement.

LiesLiesLies
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM
So you don't agree with child support?

Quoting Anonymous:

LiesLiesLies
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Me too!

Quoting JulyBabies:

I agree 100% with this statement.

k_hall1784
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM
The guy is forced to pay child support. As far as this specific situation, why should he pay to end the life of a child he wants?

Quoting Anonymous:

LntLckrsCmQut
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I disagree. Why is it fair that a man that doesn't want a baby, is obligated to pay child support, yet a man that wants a child, isn't obligated to pay for an abortion?

Either way, it takes two to make a baby and both parties should be responsible for EITHER outcome, and it should remain the woman's decision, period.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM
I agree!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Because he helped get her pregnant

Quoting k_hall1784:

The guy is forced to pay child support. As far as this specific situation, why should he pay to end the life of a child he wants?

Quoting Anonymous:

JLS2388
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:17 PM

So you feel that a child doesn't have the right to be support, at least financially, by both parents? You realize that that will likely mean even more children growing up on welfare, meaning that while you are fine with their father not paying for them, all of us will be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)