Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Theres got to be something...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I have a disabled veteran neighbor. I feel bad for thinking about this but his apartment fucking REEKS! Like animal stink. I can picture piss and shit all over the place just by the stink. He lets his dogs run around with no leash and because hes in a wheelchair he just yells for them to come back, which they dont. I tried helping him round up a damn chihuahua and he told me to kick it if it bit me! ive seen him open the door and let a dog pee and shit on his porch! no one cleaned it for over an hour. I dont want to go to the apartment management because Ive talked to some neighbors about it and aparently they dont want to touch it because hes a disabled vet. But i cannot live with the stench anymore! I am not looking for trouble, I'm looking for help for him. Any ideas?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Mine would be move, but understand that's not always an option.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM

i would like to stay here! I love the apartments, I jsut cant stand the stink from this guys place "/

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I called animal control and they transferred me to non-emergency. They are going to send an officer to check on the standard of care for the pets. Basically check if there is poop everywhere like it smells like there is. Its just not healthy for the animals or the owners to live that way. sorry for being a nosey neighbor but.... well see what happens. If nothing, I'll mind my own, but maybe theyll get help.

poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Would moving appts on the same building be an option?

Quoting Anonymous:

i would like to stay here! I love the apartments, I jsut cant stand the stink from this guys place "/

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Supervane
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been in a similar situation when I lived in apartments long ago. My neighbor was elderly and just couldn't pick up after her dog. I ended up having to report her to management because her dog poop was being confused with mine, so I had no choice
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 6:39 PM

NO! I am not moving. Its a problem to me because its the apartment right by the laundry room. Weve been here 6 months and I finally couldnt take it anymore. if they can fix the problem, great. If not, I'll deal with it. I'm not fucking moving, thats stupid.

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Would moving appts on the same building be an option?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting poohbearkfc:

quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 8:28 PM

try veterans admin

Quoting Anonymous:

I called animal control and they transferred me to non-emergency. They are going to send an officer to check on the standard of care for the pets. Basically check if there is poop everywhere like it smells like there is. Its just not healthy for the animals or the owners to live that way. sorry for being a nosey neighbor but.... well see what happens. If nothing, I'll mind my own, but maybe theyll get help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)