Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So much pain... Overran cysts....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

I have pcos... I see a reproductive endrocronolgist.

I'm done having kids but he is treating my pcos. He had me go off BCP for 2 weeks to do hormonal blood work and an ultrasound. 

Turns out I'm ovulating.... AND I have a cyst on both overies...

So much pain right now... I have a sinus cold with cough and each time I cough I feel it... It sucks money balls!!!! 

Just wanted to vent...

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Don't let people run over them then!

wodntulk2kno1
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Ovarian cyst suck! I had to deal with them for years and so many treatments of this and that. The heating pad became my best friend cause pain medication didn't touch the pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I feel for ya.

Those things can hurt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I'm on BCP to make sure I don't get them. Have had 2 removed surgically. One the size of an apple, the other a large lemon.... 

I have my tubes tied but I'm just mad that I got this cyst

Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

Ovarian cyst suck! I had to deal with them for years and so many treatments of this and that. The heating pad became my best friend cause pain medication didn't touch the pain.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Coughing hurts. Was in the kitchen and felt like a stab to the hip with a steak knife

Quoting laranadtony:

I feel for ya.

Those things can hurt.

wodntulk2kno1
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:56 PM
That's when all my problems started right after I got my tubes tied. About 5 years later is when it got really bad. I use to have a sharp stabbing pain then a gush of blood out of no where! It fricking sucked! I was on bc, depo lupron and finally enough was enough! Got a hysterectomy and called it a day!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm on BCP to make sure I don't get them. Have had 2 removed surgically. One the size of an apple, the other a large lemon.... 

Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I wish I could... My hormones are finally good... I'm sticking to my BCP for now...

Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

That's when all my problems started right after I got my tubes tied. About 5 years later is when it got really bad. I use to have a sharp stabbing pain then a gush of blood out of no where! It fricking sucked! I was on bc, depo lupron and finally enough was enough! Got a hysterectomy and called it a day!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Is this really worth a post? A paper cut hurts worse than an ovarian cyst , do you post every time you get one of those too?

wildlilacs
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:24 PM
A ruptured OC hurts like hell!!!!
big.city.mama
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I had one rupture it hurt like no ones buisness OK. And then had to be rushed to the hospital
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)