Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'ts been a year

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

so i have 6 kids by my husband . he  left me with nothing  he has visitation in my house 4 days  a week .he pays 150 weekly in child support  or what ever they take out his check  every week. they told me i cant get any more because his hours at wrk is diff every week.he lives in a aprt that he shares with 12 other people . how do i get him to get visitation some were else.we are going to court right know because he s trying to take the kids.

i am not a troll. i need help ad advice please.

he can't do visitation at his pace because its only a room.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywife009
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Yikes. Bump for ya!

KTU
by Kim on May. 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM

No advice. Good luck.

emt088
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Uh.... no idea. Here's a bump though
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 8:50 PM

No idea.  Just wanted to say that your Dh is a fool to leave you and move in with 12 other people.  I would not want my children in that environment.  Can he have visitation in a public place (a park, play center, etc.)?

Beenhereforever
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:52 PM
There is no way that he can take them. He has to have his own stable house for those kids. Start doing public visits at McDonalds or some place like that. Chick fil a, I used to drive foster kids to visitation with bio parent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Whoa! First off I find it hard to believe you only get 600 a month for 6 kids. I would demand a modification. Is it court ordered that he has to have visitation at your house? I would go back to court and request that he has visitation somewhere else that is a suitable place for your kids to go to. If he can't provide that then he can't have them. He could meet you somewhere besides your house. You are letting him do this and you don't have too.
As far as child support the take 60% of your income so he must not make a lot of money. My ex only brought home 180.00 per week cause he paid me the other 60% of his income. Since then I have had a child turn 19 and I have two others from him and still get the same amount plus 200 in back pay. So I stress get that modified.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 8:55 PM
he dosent have money to do anything.he also left me for a another woman who is not helping him at all.he been in this place for a year.for my kids to eat they have to be in my house .or they will starve.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 8:57 PM
he makes 10 hr and he has to pay his rent .they judge says they can't leave him in the poverty line .i'm lucky i make 150 sometimes i'ts 75 dollars
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I guess my post isn't that important unless there is drama.

yryssa1
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM
So I'm assuming you have asked him to meet in a different location and he has declined? McDonald's play areas are great if you have a local one. Can he afford $6 for hot fudge sundaes ($1 each) and he can visit while they enjoy their ice cream. If you are already in court, it may not hurt to ask to have the CO modified. Most times if a dad cannot provide a safe place to take visitation then he simply cannot take it. I would probably limit his visitation to 2 days a week. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)