Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What stupid things have you done that you feel really bad about now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I was leaving work today, really upset about something.  I got to my car in the parking garage only to find the car next to me had pulled in so close, I could barely get the door open enough to get in the car.  I'm talking MAYBE 18 inchesor so.  I had to slide in sideways.  Already angry about something else, I got even madder and opened my door pretty hard and dented the door on the car next to me.  Now I've probably caused a couple hundred dollars in damage to their car and I feel terrible.  Sure, they were a douche for parking so close, but I don't think they deserved that kind of damage.  I feel really bad now and I suck.  What have you done in anger and felt really bad about later?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Taking a huge shit on my friends porch and blaming the dog.
Whisper4271
by Sunshiney on May. 31, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I became a cafe mom member and now I'm sucked in and can't get out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Haha! That's hilarious!

That actually made me feel a little better.  Thanks : )

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:20 PM
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha! That's hilarious!

That actually made me feel a little better.  Thanks : )

Quoting Anonymous:

spicy0425
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:21 PM

When I was 20, my best friend dated a douch bag who hit on all of us. She was somewhat gung ho and thought she was better than us. One by one, every other girl told her about his wandering eyes, but she refused to believe them. I thought if I told her too, she might have believed us. But in a minute of anger, I decided not to tell her. She ended up getting prenant. Her family disowned her. She moved in with his family, which obviously didn't want her in the first place. She was treated badly. When she was 5 months preggo, she jumped off the balcony to kill herself. She didn't die. When her water broke, the boyfriend called a taxi, asked the driver to bring her to the hospital closed to her family's house, told her to never come back with the baby. Her mom ended up coming to the hospital and picked up of mother and child. She never heard from him again. 

I regret that I didn't tell her about him until this day.

_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:24 PM
In 5th grade I threw a medicine ball at a kids head and knocked him out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Slept with a guy that gave me herpes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Wow. 

That's a lot to feel guilty about, but it doesn't sound like she would have listend to anybody.  Including you.

Quoting spicy0425:

When I was 20, my best friend dated a douch bag who hit on all of us. She was somewhat gung ho and thought she was better than us. One by one, every other girl told her about his wandering eyes, but she refused to believe them. I thought if I told her too, she might have believed us. But in a minute of anger, I decided not to tell her. She ended up getting prenant. Her family disowned her. She moved in with his family, which obviously didn't want her in the first place. She was treated badly. When she was 5 months preggo, she jumped off the balcony to kill herself. She didn't die. When her water broke, the boyfriend called a taxi, asked the driver to bring her to the hospital closed to her family's house, told her to never come back with the baby. Her mom ended up coming to the hospital and picked up of mother and child. She never heard from him again. 

I regret that I didn't tell her about him until this day.

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM
When i was a teen i was always stuck watching my sister's 2 kids. Well one time i was really frustrated because both of her.gis would cry for so long after my sister would leave and i gave 1 girl a spank on her butt and the other girl wouldnt sit down or be quiet so i was going to spank her too but she turned around and i smacked her face. I only touched her nose and it bled a bit. She looked at me and said "look what you did". She ran straight to the bathroom and cried on the floor. I felt so bad i began to cry with her. I told.her i was sorry and she accepted my appology but now its been 10 years and i still feel bad. I dont think i will ever truely forgive myself for being a monster.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)