Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg i so want to smack you and your kid (swearing) rambling

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

You know if you kid is 9 years old and still shits him self there is something wrong, under most circumstances this is true but when your kid stands in front of you and shits him self its called time to do something about it.  My kid has had the same freaking medical issues as the kid that does this and dosnt shit

his self. and this family cant talk in a normal tone of voice its like they have to out scream each other the kids swear at their mom and call her a bitch, tell her to her face she is bitch. The one i KNOW has severe mental issues and they do nothing about it. I want to smack the living crap out of  these parents.angry

by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kenleespice
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Gross.if the kid is big enough to'call her a hitch then they big enough to go to the bathroom

bellsbabyboys95
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM

yeah i agree they claim he has medical issues that his bowel was streched , like i said my son has had them same issues as this kid and always makes it to the toillet this kid would rather shit him self then walk 50 yards to the toilet. the kids at school make fun of him something fierce.

Quoting kenleespice:

Gross.if the kid is big enough to'call her a hitch then they big enough to go to the bathroom

kenleespice
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Ahhh just noticed I misspelled bitch lol but yea sounds like they are all just lazy.

Quoting bellsbabyboys95:

yeah i agree they claim he has medical issues that his bowel was streched , like i said my son has had them same issues as this kid and always makes it to the toillet this kid would rather shit him self then walk 50 yards to the toilet. the kids at school make fun of him something fierce.

Quoting kenleespice:

bellsbabyboys95
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Im not a spelling nazi or the grammer police lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)