Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a confession.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I'm afraid of dying. Please don't bash me. I'm afraid of passing away. The thought alone makes me want to cry and scares me.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Death is a scary thing..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I do not find death scary at all. What is there to be afraid of? Death equals peace to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM

For me, it's not that I'm scared of it, but that I don't want to miss out on what's going to happen without me, especially regarding my kids.

inspain
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Get professional help.  

Not talking about just a shrink.  Consider meditation.  Works great and no side effects.  

If yoga and/or meditation don't work, then consider a shrink and some anti-anxiety meds.  

Fixation with death is pretty run of the mill anxiety material.  You'll be fine.  ;-)

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM

It scares a lot of people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Death is a scary thing to think about. But if you are constantly worrying about it, then you should speak to someone about it. Do not let it consume your life.

Sweetie1216
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM

You're not alone!

I wanna die in my sleep.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM

i think the whole not going to be there anymore, not going to see my family anymore, not being around anymore, not living anymore....how will it feel? all of that scares me

Quoting Anonymous:

I do not find death scary at all. What is there to be afraid of? Death equals peace to me.

Val99
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:52 PM

To me death is just like getting to the good part of a book and someone steals it.  I want to know how the story ends.  It annoys me to think I'll never know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)