Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I spanked my 12 month old.

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this
Not really! I just wanted to get your attention because I want to brag a minute on what I got today while shopping!

I coupon like a mad woman. Today I had A LOT of coupons for dish soap, washing detergent, juice, some of my nuetrogena face wash stuff, and some regular soap.

Here is what I got today:

24 bars of soap
3 big bottles of liquid soap
3 dish detergents
2 neutrogena face wash scrubs
5 big tubs of clothes detergents
5 big 64 ounce bottles of juice
8 big 60 ounce boxes of juice

I got it all for a total price of $60!!!!!! Retail ( without price matching) it would have cost me well over $150 dollars, but with price matching ( without coupons) it totaled to just over $100. Then with my coupons, I got it down to $60!

I even have a small stockpile going now!!!!! I'm so proud of it!!!!

My favourite thing I got today was the clothes detergent and my juice. I saved SO much money on those items it is unreal! One thing of detergent was regularly almost $8, and a local store had it on sale for $2!!! Then my juice was regularly $5, and a local store had it on sale for $2 too!!!! I had so much fun shopping today!!!!

I apologized to the people behind me, and to the cashier about all the stuff I had, and I even got another person to start couponing too, once she saw how much money I saved.

It really doesn't take that long to do. I devote every Sunday afternoon to cutting my coupons and getting my list for the next week in order.

Oh and on Sunday I'm going to score again on some Dial soap! A store next to my office is running a sale starting Sunday on Dial that's B1G1 free. I have a ton of coupons for $2 off 2 Dial, and I asked today if it was acceptable to use them since it was B1G1. The lady said yep, so I'm gonna get a $1 overage for each free one I get!!!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

I need to coupon.

Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:42 PM
2 moms liked this
It IS time consuming I won't lie. But it is SO worth it in the end.

Quoting KristenFowles:

I need to coupon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kierri
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I've been wanting to learn how to coupon real bad but it seems all the groups around here are dead or real slow.

Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I'm not in any group like that on here. I just get 4 or 5 Sunday papers ( we have one that is only a $1 ) and cut coupons that I know I'll need for products I know I will use.

I have about 10 coupons that I'm very proud of because they are rare and hard to come by. The whole time I've been doing this, this is the first time I've ever seen them. I have several for hair dye, and tampons. Its my brand of dye and tampons, too!

Quoting Kierri:

I've been wanting to learn how to coupon real bad but it seems all the groups around here are dead or real slow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:52 PM

That is awesome.

However, you would save more money if you made your own of the detergents.  I have saved hundreds by doing that.  I can make a 5 gallon bucket of laundry stuff for less than $5.  Just an FYI.

My biggest coupon grab was when I got boxes of brand name pasta for $0.17 one time.  It is really exciting.

Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Last week my big thing was dish soap. I got 8 HUGE things of Palmolive dish soap for. 88 cents. Then I had a .50 cent off each one coupon. So each one was only. 38 cents!!!!

I found some more coupons for that today and used them tonight. I got 3 more big bottles for only. 50 cents each!

Quoting opal10161973:

That is awesome.

However, you would save more money if you made your own of the detergents.  I have saved hundreds by doing that.  I can make a 5 gallon bucket of laundry stuff for less than $5.  Just an FYI.

My biggest coupon grab was when I got boxes of brand name pasta for $0.17 one time.  It is really exciting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meparty
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I dont coupon, I walmart.

Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)