Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do all MEN SUCK??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies

OK i am going through a HORRIBLE break up Im pregnant and have a 1 year old .  My ex just left doesnt pay or see his daughter.  ALOT of my fb friends know my situation and im struggling.  I DO not shit talk men on my fb SOMETIMES  i shit talk him and im aloud its my fb page and im alone i dont have any type of support system some of my friends have been through similar things and it helps.. ANYWAYs i have a friend who has a perfect life and is VERY judgemental of other people I posted this today as a joke

I got a TON of likes male and female friends and reposts one the above friend made this comment

9Dont know what kind of men you dated but my husband sure isn't like that"

I said lol i dont pick good i guess

Then she went and made her own post calling me out

"Lately I've been seeing a lot of post about how men suck and women are great and husbands are giant babies... honestly I think it's jacked up (and yes I know it is supposed to be humorous). It goes both ways, just because your relationship didn't work out or you "chose wrong" don't blame all men. I have to say Sam is an amazing man, father, husband and all around person (yes I am boasting). Sure he has faults , so do I. NO ONE is PERFECT. Honestly, I know more men that are better partners than females, they are faithful and loyal to their wife and children. I am thankful for my husband and I am grateful for all that he does and I am grateful for my male friends for being positive as well. Seriously spot the negativity... (if you are upset and want to delete me from your friends that is fine I am cutting mine back as well)."

I thought it was extremely mean given my situation and i wasnt being insulting it was a joke and i NEVER bad mouth men this was the first thing i ever posted.

Would you remover her?, Confront her?  or just ignore it?  i just think its great she has a perfect life but you dont kick someone when there down. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I have someone on my friends list that is always putting men down too and it makes me sad.  I love my husband and I don't think all men are assholes like she is always saying.  I don't think people should let others skew their perception like that.

MalakbelLacuna
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Wahhhhhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM

It was a joke and i dont constantly bad mouth men at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have someone on my friends list that is always putting men down too and it makes me sad.  I love my husband and I don't think all men are assholes like she is always saying.  I don't think people should let others skew their perception like that.

CrazyMomma710
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM

OMG i posted that same picture, I thought it was hilarious.

I would have kindly messaged her to get off her high horse, pull the pole out of her ass and get the fuck over herself and her "perfect" husband. Theres no need to blow things out of proportion because she doesn't have empathy for other people's problems. (And like i said, it was hilarious AND my dh agreed with it)

By her words I thought you had actually posted something insulting. Shes not a friend honey, I'm sorry you have to go through what you are going through with people like her around. At least a quick delete should solve that problem!

Sweetie1216
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM
3 moms liked this

Some men suck, some lick it like a lollipop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:09 PM
The gay ones suck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Yeah i thought it was really mean and he was abusive she actually privately message me and acted caring to find out what happened.  But i felt that was a huge dig your life sucks and mines perfect

Quoting CrazyMomma710:

OMG i posted that same picture, I thought it was hilarious.

I would have kindly messaged her to get off her high horse, pull the pole out of her ass and get the fuck over herself and her "perfect" husband. Theres no need to blow things out of proportion because she doesn't have empathy for other people's problems. (And like i said, it was hilarious AND my dh agreed with it)

By her words I thought you had actually posted something insulting. Shes not a friend honey, I'm sorry you have to go through what you are going through with people like her around. At least a quick delete should solve that problem!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 11:10 PM

lol

Quoting Sweetie1216:

Some men suck, some lick it like a lollipop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 11:11 PM

BUMP!

-_-
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Nope. Mine is pretty great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)