Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone see this yet??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2424027916001/

Interesting debate,but they didn't include if you are forced to be a 2 income family to survive.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't watch Fox News.. so no, I haven't. haha

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Well theres your problem...you watch fox news...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Actually I don't! LOL..came across of this on yahoo.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well theres your problem...you watch fox news...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Yes, someone posted it in here. Today.

tharealty2
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I read about some of the discussion on FB and I do watch Fox news when I turn it there.  I personally don't care who is the breadwinner as long as its not a forced decision.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I watched the whole 11 minutes.........not 1 word about the majority of married 2 income ppl.  I could write alot about what they said but suffice it to say, they interviewed 2 males brought up in wayyyyyy different times.  Where was the female point of view on this really?  Like we WANT to work!  We have to work and so many traditional male jobs are gone and to be honest, I make very close to as much $$ as DH with less than half the time he has in his job.  Those are real statistics because if I worked FULL time- I would make more!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:57 PM
I didn't watch the video, but I certainly do want to work, as do most of my friends.

Quoting Anonymous:

I watched the whole 11 minutes.........not 1 word about the majority of married 2 income ppl.  I could write alot about what they said but suffice it to say, they interviewed 2 males brought up in wayyyyyy different times.  Where was the female point of view on this really?  Like we WANT to work!  We have to work and so many traditional male jobs are gone and to be honest, I make very close to as much $$ as DH with less than half the time he has in his job.  Those are real statistics because if I worked FULL time- I would make more!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Exactly! Times have changed and so has work ethics in men and women! We are a 2 income house and we are happy! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)