Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Struggling with my diet.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I am just hungry all the effing time since I got sick a few weeks ago. I know I had to make up for it, but that is over now! I am breastfeeding, but I just think about eating and drinking water 24/7.

What I've ate so far:

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, and a slice of wheat toast.

Lunch: Brussel Sprouts 

Dinner: 2 Baked Chicken breasts, corn, and a baked potato

..then I had a half of a cup of bluebell ice cream, more corn, and now I am making some brown rice in the microwave right now. UGH. I have been snacking on crackers and cheerios all day as well. I even find myself snacking on my 8 months old cereal puffs!

I also drink about 2 gallons of water daily..

I did however work out today. 

What did you eat today? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LadyNCVE
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Sound fine for a BFing mom! Just burn some calories working out a few times a week. And keep some healthy snacks around. Fresh fruit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:38 PM
I eat healthy but if I say that in nc I'll be called a liar.
Try the healthy weightloss group they are awesome with helping with these things!
You're not eating enough btw. And HUGS! Good for you for being healthy! :)
LadyNCVE
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Oh and you don't want to know what I ate. I'm supposed to be on a whole foods, low carb diet. Today was all processed crappy carb food day. :(
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 31, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Drink a full glass before the meals.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Eating a potato and corn isn't a diet. Not eating a protein then eating two at dinner isn't a grey meal plan.

Eat small meals. Example - breakfast 1/2 c oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 1/2 c strawberries. Snack 1 - 10 almonds and an apple. Lunch 6 oz chicken, 1/2 cup salad. Snack 2 - 2c chopped veggies and 1/4 c hummus. Dinner salmon and green beans, 1c salad. Snack 3 -1/2c greek yogurt, 1/2 c mixed berries
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:42 PM

By eating such a measly lunch, you set yourself up for failure for the later part of the day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)