Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The average size of a penis is near 5.8inches

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 264 Replies

DAMN THAT IS SMALL

I don't think I have ever encountered such a small penis

My SO's penis is a little above 10 inches

what about your SO's

I am really wondering if this is CM's average, because I have big hands, my hand would basically not be able to give a hand job unless I used just a couple fingers lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dfournier0922
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I have seen smaller. But my husband is larger than the average.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liss.n.chris
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM
9 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine is about 6, and honestly I am perfectly fine with that. If rather my cervix not take a beating during sex. Between that and his AMAZING oral skills, I can assure you that I am WELL taken care of.
Anonymous
20 moms liked this
I think most of the women on here lie like hell about penis size. Y'all are worse than men. If the average size is 5.8 there is no way most of the women on here have men with huge dicks. It doesn't make sense.

My DH is right around the average and it works just fine thank you very much.
Anonymous

Yep, that's the average penis size while erect. So you know, that the tons of women that claim their man is 8 plus inches, or they have never been with a man smaller than that are full of shit. Or really lousy with measurements.

Anonymous
7 moms liked this

Everyone on here has a dh or s/o with a horse penis.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Bf is about 8 lol but I've been with smaller but the smaller ones were always bad in bed. One was terrible in bed but was FANTASTIC with his mouth and hands.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I've only ever been with DH, and he's ~9 inches. Sorry if that makes some of you jealous/insecure, but it's not an exaggeration...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Lol I measured bfs in his sleep haha. I have definitely been with MUCH smaller than him though (8)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep, that's the average penis size while erect. So you know, that the tons of women that claim their man is 8 plus inches, or they have never been with a man smaller than that are full of shit. Or really lousy with measurements.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:26 PM
4 moms liked this

That's just weird to me.  LOL    I find women measuring a man's dick to see what size it is even weirder than men doing it to themselves to see what size they are.  But I don't understand the fascination with dick size. I don't think it has much of anything to do with sexual ability.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I measured bfs in his sleep haha. I have definitely been with MUCH smaller than him though (8)

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured