Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it wrong??? VENT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

That I don't care if dh is mad anymore? we just got into an arguement over me being at my moms house all day. I have a good reason though, my dad had throat surgery on monday he had a really bad infection. He is 60 years old, but looks a lot better than any 60 year old. He has never in his life been this sick, and he has not been to the doctor in a long time and by this I mean more than 20 years. He takes care of himself eats well, and rests like he is suppose to. Throat surgery went great, the thing is my dad is still weak he had not eaten for three days and because of his age I think it took a toll on his body. I also think, he has been some what traumatized by the fact that he got this sick, when this has never happened. He is now forgetting things and will not listen to my mom at all about his medicines or changing the gauze on the incision made.I am the only one he listens to, and asks for me when he needs something. I can't leave him now when he needs me, He is the only dad I have and love very much. I seriously feel like id rather lose a husband than my dad. Am I wrong? should I listen to my dh?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this

No your not wrong, your dh sounds like an ass!

Chickenhawk13
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this
That's your Daddy. I would tell dh to suck it up.
Hope your Dad feels better soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Thanks...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:32 AM

BUMP!

jacandjay
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:32 AM
This

Quoting Chickenhawk13:

That's your Daddy. I would tell dh to suck it up.

Hope your Dad feels better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured