Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lets see those baby rooms!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
Lets see those baby boy rooms.

Hell! Lets see those girl rooms too!

I'm due in three weeks with a baby boy and the nursery isn't set up. Please show me pictures of your baby boy rooms.

Dh thinks we should just paint it blue with baseballs but that's too freaking plain
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Bump
MommyOK
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:22 PM

fisr of...don't go crazy decorating yet the baby really will not care what his room looks like. and then you do it as you go

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM
In just so scared it won't be done if i wait

Quoting MommyOK:

fisr of...don't go crazy decorating yet the baby really will not care what his room looks like. and then you do it as you go

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Sorry I do not have pictures of my kids nurserys when they were little. My oldest had a themed room. My two younger ones didnt one was blue and brown. My DD was pink and green butterfly and dragon fly type of room. 

I'm a tattooed, piercing,  fresh eating, animal loving, free spirited, sort of helicopter, FF, CIO, circumcision, vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, non co sleeping, 3LO's, early potty training, snuggling is the best, video gaming, limited tv watching, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, church going, educated, writer, artist, photography, sarcastic kind of mom!

katherinemcp
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM
We just have a mini crib in our room. No pics, our third baby is 2 weeks old and I have laundry baskets everywhere, lol.

But there are awesome ideas on pinterest! Just keep it realistic- they grow fast! (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Pinterest makes me feel like less of a mother lol have you seen that stuff?

Quoting katherinemcp:

We just have a mini crib in our room. No pics, our third baby is 2 weeks old and I have laundry baskets everywhere, lol.

But there are awesome ideas on pinterest! Just keep it realistic- they grow fast! (:
katherinemcp
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Lol!!! In my dream home its all pinterest perfect. In reality.......not so much! (:

Quoting Anonymous:

Pinterest makes me feel like less of a mother lol have you seen that stuff?

Quoting katherinemcp:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured