Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The effed up crap people do to get free stuff

Posted by   + Show Post
I was sitting in Starbucks this morning. A lady came in and asked for a coffee and said she wanted it extra hot. She went out on the patio and sat and chatted with a friend for awhile, happily drinking her coffee. She came back in quite a bit later and said her coffee wasn't hot enough.

They made her another one. :-/
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Lmfao love it!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My new insult to someone who is extra cunty

Quoting Anonymous:

What is a cunt rocket?

Quoting Anonymous:

What a cunt rocket!
britmichele
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:29 AM
well I'd say that's fair then :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course. You don't get a free drink for the inconvenience of not liking the first one, lol.

Quoting britmichele:

But did they charge for the drink you drank?

Quoting Anonymous:

If the restaurant wants to stay in business, they will make another plate to keep the customer happy. I've only done it one time myself. Back when Starbucks first introduced the green tea latte, DH and I decided to try one. I took a sip and almost barfed right there on the spot. They made me another drink and didn't charge for the green tea one. But that's not nearly the same thing as eating/drinking almost the whole thing and THEN complaining about it. kwim?

Quoting britmichele:

Smh..... How dumb

I hate when people try something new at a restaurant, and complain they don't like it... And get it free. Trying new things means you won't always like it.... Duh

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:32 AM

O.o ... Hmm...

photo 3e39bb08-cb3d-4ee6-9e6a-1306797a64e7_zps196afef7.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Lame. Once we went to a hmm... Idk what to call it? Well it was like a city BBQ competition then with all different tables showcasing goods outside. Maybe you get what I mean. Anyway CFL was dropping toy cows with parachutes from a helicopter over the field, and one cow had a coin free CFL chicken for a year. They announced at least 5 times NO RUNNING there were a lot of young children around. Of course all the asshole adults had to run, push, and fight over these damn toy cows. They looked like idiots. I stood to the side holding DD. I almost got ran into, an elderly woman got knocked down a few feet in front of me so I helped her back up, and this guy was pulling his child by the arm looked like he was about to rip it right out of the socket yelling because he needed to grab another cow. It was seriously stupid, and all that for chicken. The elderly woman's family came over with one of the toy cows thanked me for helping her up, and gave dd the toy cow. The next year they just did a raffle, which stunk because the cows flying down were supposed to be for the kids to get excited over.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Thanks!!

Quoting goodmama85:

Lmfao love it!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My new insult to someone who is extra cunty

Quoting Anonymous:

What is a cunt rocket?

Quoting Anonymous:

What a cunt rocket!
p608319chef
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM
I worked at mcdonalds for almost three years training people. You would not believe the stuff people do to get free stuff! I think one of the weirdest is a girl coming in cussing at me at the top of her lungs bc she " had to wait 3 minutes for food we had to cook and she left her two year old in a hot car alone outside to come get it"
askyourmother
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I never complain in this situation. I like to try new things and even though I might not like it.

To op: people will do anything to get free stuff. I worked as a waitress its insane what people will do.

Quoting britmichele:

Smh..... How dumb

I hate when people try something new at a restaurant, and complain they don't like it... And get it free. Trying new things means you won't always like it.... Duh

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM

That's when I'd love to have a stove and bring it to a rolling boil and show it to the person and pour it in the cup and THEN they can have it extra hot........don't burn yourself bitch!

LOL. I'm not a barista, though.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have said, "good to know....the kid still in there? Okay.....brb"......................and go call the police.

Quoting p608319chef:

I worked at mcdonalds for almost three years training people. You would not believe the stuff people do to get free stuff! I think one of the weirdest is a girl coming in cussing at me at the top of her lungs bc she " had to wait 3 minutes for food we had to cook and she left her two year old in a hot car alone outside to come get it"

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:25 AM
I've gotten free food from Wendy's, Mcdonalds,BK, little ceasars, pizza hut and apple bees all because I have complained about service etc. Also Denny's and KFC.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured