Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sticks and stones

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
This is a topic a few friends were discussing today "sometimes we all forget that when we comment on social media sites, or fb message, or text, and we say hurtful things, that those words hit real people.

Just because we have the protection of our screens... If we wouldn't say it to someone's face, it shouldn't be said."

Agree or disagree
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Um, hello newbie. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:23 PM

You sound like a 12 yr old. 

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Agree, but I'm pretty straight forward no matter what. The only difference is in person you get to see my charming personality. I've worked around construction guys and military people too long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandieluvbug
by Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Ha ha ha. I'm not a newbie and I'm not 12. That's cute though. I'm serious. This was a post on Facebook and I'm just curious because so many of you choose to be anonymous. I've been around since 2006. This is my second screen name because I closed that account three years ago. But anyways.
mandieluvbug
by Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Straight forward can be done tactfully though!

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Agree, but I'm pretty straight forward no matter what. The only difference is in person you get to see my charming personality. I've worked around construction guys and military people too long.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Quoting mandieluvbug:

Ha ha ha. I'm not a newbie and I'm not 12. That's cute though. I'm serious. This was a post on Facebook and I'm just curious because so many of you choose to be anonymous. I've been around since 2006. This is my second screen name because I closed that account three years ago. But anyways.

mandieluvbug
by Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Lol this account has been up for at least two years. Not a newbie. Just not very active.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mandieluvbug:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)