Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Considering abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Not a troll post,

A guy I've been talking to for 2 years wants me to take the abortion pill. My IUD fell out and now I'm pregnant. I have thought of adoption. I have a 8 month old and I don't know if I can handle another child however I don't believe abortion is the right move for me then again I don't think adoption is. I know some of you bitches are judgmental but please put that to the side and pretend you're in my shoes.
I got a positive pregnancy test today and I'm so hurt confused due to the fact the father is saying "It's not mine." I'm hurting badly right now and I just need some advice even though I've gotten it from my sister and she already knows I want the baby. I know it's ultimately up to me but I don't how I'm going to do it as a single mother.

Please find it in your hearts not to be nasty and judgemental because I'm already beating myself up for it. I know a child doesn't need a dad but I want the best for my child/children. Please I beg you to be civil and mature.
I'm currently in college and earning my doula license. I feel like shit right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Replies (11-20):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Hopefully it's just shock and he'll come around, but either way it's your decision.  Good luck :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I really appreciate your kindness. The "father" says its my daughters father and he's treating me like shit, I'm hurting so bad. I didn't plan to get pregnant. I'm so scared.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I want the baby. Thank you so much. I'm gonna cry lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do what your heart tells you. If you want the baby then mama you rock doing it by yourself. If he doesn't wanna help fuck him, double the love, hugs & kisses for you! Gl with whatever you decide.
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Not allowed to do this.. it's in TOS

Quoting 4Lildoodlebugs:

I would love to adopt your baby.. what state are you in??  do you maybe have family that could adopt the baby??  pray about it hun..just please dont abort your sweet baby God gave you that baby for a reason   please dont kill your own child when you could give it to someone that cant have a baby... hugs!!!! 

NiCo86
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM
if you have any doubt, don't do it!
BellaByrdie
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Don't do anything your not sure of.  I am pro choice so you won't get any nasty crap from me.  Nor will you get pressure to choose abortion.   I got pregnant again when my daughter was 9 months old.   I knew I had a decision for me.  It was continue the pregnancy and keep her.  I don't regret it.  It was the best choice for me. 

I will tell you don't abort unless your 100% certain you want to.  Its not one you should be iffy about.  There is nothing wrong with ending and unwanted pregnancy.  But if you do go and get protection.  (health department, planned parent hood, your local family planning clinic).  You say you want the baby. I feel if you terminate the pregnancy you will come to regret it.  Don't do it because the father is being a douche.  He made his choice when he didn't take precautions (condom, spermicide).   He left it up to you.  Do what you feel is best for you deep down.  Do what you know you will be able to live with in a year.  In 5 in 10.  

A paternity test will tell really quickly if the baby is his.  And he may have to man up since he left the birth control only on your shoulders. 

NiCo86
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:46 AM
what did she do that's against TOS?

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Not allowed to do this.. it's in TOS

Quoting 4Lildoodlebugs:

I would love to adopt your baby.. what state are you in??  do you maybe have family that could adopt the baby??  pray about it hun..just please dont abort your sweet baby God gave you that baby for a reason   please dont kill your own child when you could give it to someone that cant have a baby... hugs!!!! 

4Lildoodlebugs
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:46 AM

????????  whats TOS?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Thank you mama. I appreciate it. I'm not sure but they are around his 1 year old.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so sorry! No judging here, just hugs. All I can say is that you have to make the decision that is best for you and you have to make the decision that you can live with. If you do choose to keep the baby is there family that can help?
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Asking to adopt someone else's baby is not allowed on here.  TOS= terms of service.

You could just edit it to take the beginning out though :)

4Lildoodlebugs
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 1:47 AM

sorry wasnt try to say anything bad I just feel bad for you but please do the right thing hun.... you can be a single mom and take care of 2 kids theres women that do it everyday.. I bet you will have tons of support.... do whats best for you and your baby  ....... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN