Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got attacked by a VICIOUS...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 88 Replies
1 mom liked this
Cat this morning. Yeah a fucking cat. In my own house.

We have a big cat (so's daughters cat).. he's sweet and a big ole scaredy cat.. runs from any noise.

Well I was going about my morning routine and had been downstairs for probably 45 mins.. ran up to take a shower but forgot my new shampoo and conditioner so im walking through the house and something fucking ran up the back of my leg.. acared the shit out of me and it was clinging on...on instinct I shook my leg and turned around thinking the new kitten we got was just trying to play and then remembered the weight that had been on my leg and see the big cat hissing and growling and coming after me again....

I was scared fucking shitless and screamed bloody murder for the first time in my life.

This is a cat that runs from any noise and he's coming at me like a rabid dog. So I screamed for so to come get the cat hes attacking me. He came running down probably thinking im crazy and gets between me and the cat so I can run upstairs.

I get up there and feeling the blood on my leg check and there's a couple nasty wounds and blood from my knee to ankle.

Got my shower real quick after calming down... I went downstairs and so tells me the cat started going after him ... like leaping in the air after him... wtf ?!?! So says the cat has to go... I have a 2 1/2 yo who's barely bigger than the cat so I would hate to see her attacked. I agree cat has to go.

Wtf?!?! This cat just all of a sudden went psycho! I've never in my life seen a cat do that. Wish I knew what the fuck happened.

Cat is in so's daughters room(she only comes over eowe) until so gets home and figures out what to do with him.

And now.. im afraid of a fucking cat and wondering whst the fuck?!?!.
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dandymandy273
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW!!!!!

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
My mind has been blown. Lol
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM
9 moms liked this

A cat doesn't just turn. Take it to the vet and make sure there isn't something else going on. 

jbirdsladie27
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM
That's crazy!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Vet. Now.
SJG1013
by SJG on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Holy evil cat!

Does it go outside?
Sarah321
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM

does the cat go outside?  maybe rabies? I know that would be rare but that sounds really strange. maybe something is hurting the cat, pinching it? check it's neck...one time my dd put a silly band or something around my cat's neck when she was a toddler and it was tight you couldn't see it by looking at her

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Nope. Only inside cat.

Quoting SJG1013:

Holy evil cat!

Does it go outside?

laura_simss
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM

You could get cat scratch fever. Talk to your doctor

I would also take it to the vet to make sure it is not sick if it just turned like that. 

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM
May be health issues.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured