Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BEING NAKED IN FRONT OF YOUR CHILD

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:47 AM
  • 128 Replies
2 moms liked this
Okay so I was watching extreme mom , and the mom that they were featuring loved to be nude all the time , no judgment , but when does it become innappropiate for you as a woman to be butt naked (breast and vagina exposed)
In front of your male child , when does it become a boundaries issue , I'm not a pervert , i don't think yahll who do are, neither am I judging anyone's choices , but I'm just curios some of my friends think it's okay and some of my friends think it's innappropiate , so I wanna know what do yahll think
Sorry for Grammar and spelling it's late just ignore it
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stepperbepper
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I think its innappropriate..JMO
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Well I don't know lol. I have a daughter. Hell I am 24 and saw my mom naked just last month lol ( had to go to the bathroom and she was getting out of the shower)

I still shower with my 3 year old. I just think it depends on what you are comfortable with. If j had a son well I probably wouldn't be comfortable being naked around him now.
USMCwife0530
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:51 AM

I stopped letting my now 5 year old seeing me naked when he was 3ish. My 21 month old son however is still completely oblivious, lol :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:52 AM
I showered with my just 3 year old today.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:52 AM
5 moms liked this

I dont think there's a clearcut answer to that question. It really just depends on the dynamic you have with your family. it's appropriate for some people, innapropriate with others. im not sure if Id be comfortable being naked in front of my son, but I dont think its wrong with people who do. As I said, its really a case by case situation, very different with each family.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:54 AM

when both feel uncomfortable. I have no problem being naked in front of my children. Out of my 3 kids only my oldest feels uncomfortable seeing me naked or me seeing him. So now I make sure Im wearing at a robe when I wake the kids up in the mornings.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:54 AM

DS is 8.  He has seen me BF both of his sisters, doesnt care if I lock the bathroom door or that my room is my room.  That being said he knows what I have.  I dont prance around the house naked.  If I forget a towel I cover and run to my room.  I dont invite him into the bathroom when Im in the tub so he can take a poo but he doesnt give two craps that I have to smell his butt while Im trying to relax so I take it he doesnt care.  If he was uncomfortable he would tell me. But the body in our house has never been a big deal so soon it will hit him to stay OUT of the bathroom/my room until then I will have no privacy. Like I said I DO NOT just walk around naked to be seen.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:59 AM

In my house, privacy is a luxury. That being said, my daughter walks in on me when I am in the shower or using the bathroom and I walk in on her too. She is 14 and she knows I am not looking at her and she is not looking at me. My son never walks in on me, he will knock and I never walk in on him. He is 13.

When I sleep, I only wear pantys and a t-shirt. If I wake up and have to run to the bathroom, I don't care who sees me. Nature is a bitch to old farts like me lol But I never go nude in front of my kids on purpose. I think that is inappropriate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 6, 2013 at 5:01 AM
I don't know. My son is always walking in the bathroom while I take a bath or on the toilet. I don't make it a big deal.
DSmith1989
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 5:01 AM
I mean I've heard of mothers being naked in front of there adult sons , and it just was shocker to me cause I thought that commonly it was like a unwritten thing that there's like a cut off point of when it's innappropiate , I was also told by a friend of mines whose a adult woman she gets naked in front of her father , so I'm just here like , is it just Me or is that not appropriate
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN