Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 4 yo told the cashier I spanked the baby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
My sons are (almost) 5, and 16 mo. Well the baby had been chewing on a cord (I turned my back for ONE SECOND) so I gave him a tap on the butt because it's dangerous. So we go to rite aid and ds 4 is talking to the cashier that he always talks to, and she says the baby looks like he was crying (he's teething) and he says yeah, mom spanked him.

Imagine my embarrassment lol. I quickly explained he had chewing on a cord.. And she didn't give me any dirty looks.. She just leans down and says to my boy, now don't you let him do that! And smiled.

Old people rock. kids are embarrassing. Sigh.

What embarrassing things have your kids done?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babycrittermom
by Member on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM

LOL..dont you just love those moments..my little punk got me the other day, we had gotten up to the register to pay and my little boy wanted a piece of candy and i told him "no, that he didn't need any candy" and  he loudly asks me "Mommy are you mean to me?", the cashier just gave a little laugh but i said "no, i'm not mean to you" but i was still kinda embrassed because some people where looking over at us giving me that look  that hadn't heard him ask about the candy  :/.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg lol my boy did that yesterday too, we live in a complex and as we were going in I told him to carry his trike in instead of ride it and he loudly says WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME MOM

Quoting babycrittermom:LOL..dont you just love those moments..my little punk got me the other day, we had gotten up to the register to pay and my little boy wanted a piece of candy and i told him "no, that he didn't need any candy" and  he loudly asks me "Mommy are you mean to me?", the cashier just gave a little laugh but i said "no, i'm not mean to you" but i was still kinda embrassed because some people where looking over at us giving me that look  that hadn't heard him ask about the candy  :/.  
MrsErdos2011
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM

BUMP!

babycrittermom
by Member on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM

i think my lil boy (4) has gotten me more times than my lil girl (6)..The only thing i can think of that my lil girl has done that really got me was the stage where she would lay down on the floor and whine and not want to get up when she couldn't have a certain item that she wanted, i was go glad when she grew out of that stage..i always felt like one of those moms that people look at and go "man her kids are brats"..but i mean really all kids are different and they will test you. But my lil boy has gotten me by the "i dont like you", "you are mean to me" a good bit since turning 4. Got to love them though even when they make you want to pull your hair out lol :P

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg lol my boy did that yesterday too, we love in a complex and as we were going in I told him to carry his trike in instead of ride out and he loudly say WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME MOM

Quoting babycrittermom:

LOL..dont you just love those moments..my little punk got me the other day, we had gotten up to the register to pay and my little boy wanted a piece of candy and i told him "no, that he didn't need any candy" and  he loudly asks me "Mommy are you mean to me?", the cashier just gave a little laugh but i said "no, i'm not mean to you" but i was still kinda embrassed because some people where looking over at us giving me that look  that hadn't heard him ask about the candy  :/.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Aw thanks :)

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

BUMP!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

For a short time, my daughter introduced herself to anyone as "Princess Diahrea"

>_<

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I replied in another post today about my two year old escaping the house, naked and pushing her baby stroller full of easter eggs.  That was embarrassing. Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk if its embarrassing but my 4year old finds the need to tell everyone he talks to that his birthday is July 2nd and starts listing off things he hopes to get...even people we don't really know.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
If you are embarrassed about spanking your baby, then maybe you should find a different way to get your point across to him.
mamanjulie
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 12:00 PM
3 moms liked this
My then six yr old told his teacher "my Mom's a coke addict". She'd met me before and that didn't sound true to her so she asked more questions. Started laughing when he explained "Mom has to have a can of diet coke every evening!"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)