Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Food stamp moms and the summer

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 929 Replies
13 moms liked this

Seriously, you pull out the frozen fruit juice and the bags of salad so you can afford the 60+ lunchables and 8 cases of soda?  What a bitch.  Feed your kids real food.   You can buy meat, and cheese, and crackers and make the lunchables at home and save about 90%.  It needs to be like WIC.  I am sick of moochers and users not feeding their kids real and healthy foods.

POPTARTS AND SUNNY D AREN'T BREAKFAST!devil

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:14 AM
100 moms liked this
I don't know why this applies to just fs moms. Shouldn't this be directed towards everyone that buys nothing but crap, whether they're using fs or budgeting cash?
gemikris82
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM
28 moms liked this

i friggen love poptarts

Fallaya
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM
46 moms liked this
Mind your own business. Boy, these stupid posts are so played out.....
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
DD just had her first poptarts recently!
I just realized the frosting less ones have no gelatin!
She is now in love with them, but to me they taste like cardboard with jelly! Lol!

Quoting gemikris82:

i friggen love poptarts

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM
11 moms liked this

We all have the right to feed our kids what we want to. But if you can't feed your kids on you own, there should be a guideline one what you have to buy. I agree, it should be more like WIC. If you can't take the responsibility of feeding your kids, you shouldn't have the right to decide that eating crap all day is ok.

Quoting NoahandEliza:

I don't know why this applies to just fs moms. Shouldn't this be directed towards everyone that buys nothing but crap, whether they're using fs or budgeting cash?

Luna091306
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:21 AM
18 moms liked this

Eh they are at my house and we pay cash! My dd had a lunchable the other day even. *gasp* Really, it's none of your business what anyone else puts in their cart or feeds their children. NONE.

delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:21 AM
8 moms liked this

Wow judgmental much? I am on FS and NEVER feed my DD crap. Lunchables... She doesn't even know what they are.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
3 moms liked this

I am on FS and I could not agree more. You should NOT be able to buy soda,cookies etc etc with FS. You want junk spend your own money on it. FS is suppossed to supplement anyway and it is so people can eay healthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

We all have the right to feed our kids what we want to. But if you can't feed your kids on you own, there should be a guideline one what you have to buy. I agree, it should be more like WIC. If you can't take the responsibility of feeding your kids, you shouldn't have the right to decide that eating crap all day is ok.

Quoting NoahandEliza:

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
41 moms liked this

FFS, don't you have anything else to concern yourself with??  The amount the country spends on PA is so small compared to what is sent to other countries and sending our troops to defend other countries .  Why not concern yourself with that?  With our troops being sent to war that are not even involving us, we are not only wasting money that could be used to help our own homefront but we are also losing many lives and many soldiers are being injured as well as coming home with PTSD.banging head into wall

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM
3 moms liked this

My kids had poptarts and sunny d for breakfast this morning. I bought them with my money. Even if I didn't it wouldn't be any of your business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN