Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I see you on wife swap! EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am finally seeing the infamous wife swap you guys talk about it. I'm kinda of appalled that so many of you are "fans" of this woman!

Pretty sure foo bumped this for attention. It is way old
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM
The other family isn't any better. That is the point of this show though. All the families have issues. One family is always too uptight. The other is always to free.

Quoting Anonymous:

The husband is rude obnoxious and disgusting. His son is begging him to play and he's too busy with video games which they all admit happens often. And the kid threatens to kill himself when he can't play video games

That's all I got I am only 12 mins in

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Why? What is so appalling?

MamaRae85
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Why are you appalled?

And, more to the point, do you think that nothing in her life has changed in the last decade? Why judge her based on that episode?

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM
How old is this episode?

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Her son became a great young man. Apperently the swap diod change them. I think she is pretty cool.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM
6 moms liked this
I did not base my opinion on foo based on a tv show. I grew to like her based on her character on CM. She truly is a caring and nice lady. Every one of us has said and did things that makes others think wtf. So dont give me that well she did this, she said that and blahblah.
TugBoatMama
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

This episode was years ago obviously. The kid is grown and I think he turned out alright just going by how she talks about him on here. He sounds like a good, well adjusted kid to me. The woman she swapped with was crazy imo. Just over the top.

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Exactly.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I did not base my opinion on foo based on a tv show. I grew to like her based on her character on CM. She truly is a caring and nice lady. Every one of us has said and did things that makes others think wtf. So dont give me that well she did this, she said that and blahblah.
heyyou13
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I personally like her. I think she is one of the few that are just theirselves. You either like or you don't. We have have faults and make mistakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Quite old. I think 2 years ago she posted her son's graduation pix from High school.

Quoting LyTe684:

How old is this episode?

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Her son became a great young man. Apperently the swap diod change them. I think she is pretty cool.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Lol I'm with you.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup!

Quoting TugBoatMama:

This episode was years ago obviously. The kid is grown and I think he turned out alright just going by how she talks about him on here. He sounds like a good, well adjusted kid to me. The woman she swapped with was crazy imo. Just over the top.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured