Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I see you on wife swap! EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am finally seeing the infamous wife swap you guys talk about it. I'm kinda of appalled that so many of you are "fans" of this woman!

Pretty sure foo bumped this for attention. It is way old
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Replies (531-540):
Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Goodnight everyone! Sweet dreams and try to not think of me ALL the time!! it just isn't healthy!

turtlesquish23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Trollcat is obnoxious as hell. just ignore her.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

I always laugh when I read something like this.

I haven't said nor implied my life is perfect. LOL

but im glad you seem to think it is. Thanks, I don't do so bad!

As for being defensive... If I ignored all these posts and threads you would sit back and say "see im right she doesn't respond"! but if I do respond "see im right she's defensive"

If you don't like discussing my life with me, how about you find something closer to home to discuss.

this is MY life we are talking about , I know why i'm here.. why are you?

Quoting thetrollcat:

ya know if your life is so perfect why are you so defensive?

Quoting Foolynroo2:

I have not posted here monday through friday during working day hours in 5 weeks. LOL

guess OP just never quoted me then huh.

Or is she the person who accused me of replying immediatly last night then ran away when i pointed out it was actually nearly 3 hours later?

Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:50 AM

More truthful? LOL you're not very bright.

Have a great life, Im glad  that now that you're in your 40's you can finally afford health care!!

Keep practicing on those websites, maybe one day you'll good at it.

Quoting thetrollcat:

then perhaps you should have been more truthful on the show if you didnt want people to have the wrong impression.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Nothing, I honestly don't care.

But when it's where I can enjoy participation in it, I will.

You're under the impression that Im trying to dissuade you or change your mind.

LOL you can think anything you like, I just like telling you how wrong you are.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but you know your life is being judged and discussed without your kknowledge since that show. What are you going to do about it?

Quoting Foolynroo2:

I thought about it, I don't mind you discussing it, but don't question MY motives in this conersation.. I have a reason to be here, discussing my life.

Quoting thetrollcat:

again foo I didnt put my life out there on NATIONAL TV to be discussed with the world that viewed my life on NATIONAL TV. Perhaps you should have thought about that before performed a mockery of your family on NATIONAL TV.

My family is normal, nothing outstanding or less than about it. I just know we would never make a mokery of ourselves on NATIONAL TV and expect that everyone kiss our ass;/.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

As for being defensive... If I ignored all these posts and threads you would sit back and say "see im right she doesn't respond"! but if I do respond "see im right she's defensive"

If you don't like discussing my life with me, how about you find something closer to home to discuss.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Foolynroo2:

I have not posted here monday through friday during working day hours in 5 weeks. LOL

Or is she the person who accused me of replying immediatly last night then ran away when i pointed out it was actually nearly 3 hours later?

Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:51 AM

I don't mind obnoxious, but she just seems like she's not all there upstairs., ultimatly you're right. I do need to go to bed

G'nite Turtlesquish

Quoting turtlesquish23:

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Foolynroo2:

jarkrt
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Lmao the last few pages of this were funny to read.
turtlesquish23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Sleep well

Quoting Foolynroo2:

I don't mind obnoxious, but she just seems like she's not all there upstairs., ultimatly you're right. I do need to go to bed

G'nite Turtlesquish

Quoting turtlesquish23:

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Foolynroo2:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:53 AM

LOL isnt that the point of the show? Dysfunctional extreme families? ya....

Well im sure you feel better trying over and over to attack me and my hubby and my web designing. Dont worry about my web designing, if I wasnt any good I doubt the university would have hired me :)

Quoting Foolynroo2:

More truthful? LOL you're not very bright.

Have a great life, Im glad  that now that you're in your 40's you can finally afford health care!!

Keep practicing on those websites, maybe one day you'll good at it.

Quoting thetrollcat:

then perhaps you should have been more truthful on the show if you didnt want people to have the wrong impression.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Nothing, I honestly don't care.

But when it's where I can enjoy participation in it, I will.

You're under the impression that Im trying to dissuade you or change your mind.

LOL you can think anything you like, I just like telling you how wrong you are.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im sorry but you know your life is being judged and discussed without your kknowledge since that show. What are you going to do about it?

Quoting Foolynroo2:

I thought about it, I don't mind you discussing it, but don't question MY motives in this conersation.. I have a reason to be here, discussing my life.

Quoting thetrollcat:

again foo I didnt put my life out there on NATIONAL TV to be discussed with the world that viewed my life on NATIONAL TV. Perhaps you should have thought about that before performed a mockery of your family on NATIONAL TV.

My family is normal, nothing outstanding or less than about it. I just know we would never make a mokery of ourselves on NATIONAL TV and expect that everyone kiss our ass;/.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Foolynroo2:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:23 AM
This is hilarious! AnynyMouse bashing someone for being anon... The irony!
Quoting AnonyMOUSE715:

Why did you pay that much attention to know it took 10 secs each time?
Do you have such a problem with yourself that you have to be anon? Are you a shy wittle anon? Scared wittle anon? Hypocritical wittle anon? Boohooooo

Quoting Anonymous:

I've quoted you 3 times and it took you about 10 seconds to reply each time. It's cool, your problem not mine ;)

Quoting Foolynroo2:

A problem? No never had a problem.

Quoting Anonymous:

And you sure reply quickly. Still having a hard time getting off the computer?

Quoting Foolynroo2:

I don't think I was referring to you.

But thank you for your assessment, I was sitting here wondering exactly what you thought, and thankfully now I know.

You've put me at ease.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt think you were a bitch at all. Just lazy and a push over.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

I think the fact that I don't deny being a bitch, pisses people off even more LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Pot meet kettle

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. Right. She has some addiction issues I believe. I've quoted her a few times (not even the same day or post) and she always responds within minutes

Quoting thetrollcat:

well I had no idea what her hubby did for work until she posted here in this post, I have no idea of much of anything real personal ya know just wnat I saw on the show, her hubby was a game addict probably still is for all I know. I just know when you broadcast your life on national tv such as Wife SSwap which is intended for drama and entertainment you cannot expect to get praises and become an instant movie star and admired.

As for her knowing a lot about me and my life, I guess that says alot about her eh?

Quoting Anonymous:

She knows where you work, your financial situation and what kind of health care you don't have lol.

I don't even know that much about my family

Quoting thetrollcat:

I only know what I saw on the show

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's sad you two know so much about each other. Too much Internet time! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Bahahaahhaahaha!!!! I wouldn't put it past her fugly ass

Do you know the name of the episode? I'd like to look it up

Quoting Anonymous:

I am finally seeing the infamous wife swap you guys talk about it. I'm kinda of appalled that so many of you are "fans" of this woman!

Pretty sure foo bumped this for attention. It is way old
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured