Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all the un patriotic, America hating, disrespecting the constitution.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 139 Replies
8 moms liked this
And so on I'm not going to tell you the obvious and move if you don't like America. I say we put all these ungrateful people ( being nice here) on their own island and give them NOTHING.No constitution, no freedoms, no protection, no money, no laws....NOTHING. And then they can see if they can survive. See if they can do better.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Finally, an honest post. Refreshing!
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM
12 moms liked this

Logic is not your strong suit, is it?

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM
51 moms liked this

You do realize that it is OKAY to be unhappy with your government, it is your constitutional duty to question authority and to make your public officials be honest and fair.

Just because someone doesn't like the way things are going doesn't make them anti-America. It means they aren't sheep following the masses without even questioning what they are being told.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM
7 moms liked this
Put them all on islands!

Bitches love islands
Sekirei
by LoKitty on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

You do realize that it is OKAY to be unhappy with your government, it is your constitutional duty to question authority and to make your public officials be honest and fair.

Just because someone doesn't like the way things are going doesn't make them anti-America. It means they aren't sheep following the masses without even questioning what they are being told.

true story

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Sweet! I'm game. I bet the US would make a 180 really quick!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this
There is a difference between being unhappy with the government and hating on America and the constitution. Believe me...I am NOT happy with many things....there is a difference!

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM
4 moms liked this
Yes, a 180 nose-dive into a government takeover.

Quoting brandydesiree:

Sweet! I'm game. I bet the US would make a 180 really quick!
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM
3 moms liked this

It is too vague a statement. "Hating on America" can mean different things to different people.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a difference between being unhappy with the government and hating on America and the constitution. Believe me...I am NOT happy with many things....there is a difference!

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 8, 2013 at 9:59 PM
What's your definition of 'hating on America'?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured