Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My new dog!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

I adopted a dog last week. Cute multipoo all white male that's just turning two next month. He is fantastic with my 3 kids. 

He came from a family where the wife had him basically as a purse pet. The dog spent 80% of his life in her arms. The wife had a baby and it was too much for her, as well as her and her husband are going back to Asia in 5 months to go visit family, get there daughter her dule citizenship, and renew moms visa. 

The only bad part? The dog doesn't understand a lick of English!!!!!

his name is DaoDao, we were thinking of changing it, but its stuck. But I call him cupcake or sweetums sometimes. 

He is doing good. Had some issues with him marking but we are dog sitting my mother in laws shitzu and the darn thing went in to heat yesterday..., so we have him in a belly band to help with marking in the house, and my mother in laws dog went to my brother in laws this weekend and got her a lady diaper... But I'm so happy. 

I took my mother in laws dog to see my mom who is quite ill two weeks ago. First time my mom smiled in 1 year! She hasn't met DaoDao yet, but will Wednesday when I have to go over for a bit.. 

Now pictures! 

My hubby with DaoDao... He said he didn't want a dog but DaoDao is very much a cuddle buddy for him. Hubby says bros before hos! Lol

My mom wish Sheila my inlaws dog. 

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
FlyingHottie
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:52 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)