Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who would have thought he would want a pregnant girl..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I'm 8 months along and going through a divorce/separation and I got in contact with an old friend and I don't know if he's taking advantage of my situation or if he's genuine about it all but he's telling me all the things I need to hear at this point... Here a few.

Ill do my best.... I'm sorry but you know I have always had a thing for you. I think you are do beautiful and just a sweet person all around. I miss you a lot.

I'm glad I can bring a smile to your face. You smile is so beautiful and if I can be the one to make you smile then I'm flattered. Thank you for the call it does mean a lot and the fact that we can reconnect....even better :)

Lol well that's a matter of opinion but I think you are a great beautiful women and again I'm sorry you had to go through all this but I am very happy to be here for you during this time 😘 This is the most crucial time for you and I'm honored if you allow me to be there for you.

He knows in pregnant and he knows I'm going through a divorce and we plan on having lunch this Monday...he cleared his schedule for me.

But I still feel guilty because I dated his brother(actually best friends but they are like brothers) when my dh before we got married dh and I broke up and I dated the brother very briefly. Then realized my dh was who I wanted in life...

Considering the fact my dh wants a divorce and suppsibley hates me I feel in free to talk to see who I want, but I still feel bad because I do care and love my dh which my dh sent me this text today...

I wish so bad I could just wake up at sometime from this horrible dream!! And look over and see u next to me and hear the kids little laughs ... I really miss u guys.. In so sorry for the mean things I said ness.. I was just so hurt ok...

That's the first message I got in weeks after tons of emotional beats downs...which leaves me so confused now. I responded to my dh and he never responded back just completely ignored me.

So now I feel more confused and note emotional then ever.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Bump
FL2AK
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:37 AM
4 moms liked this
You are 8 months pregnant and getting a divorce, another man is the last thing that you need.
D.O.E.
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM

why the divorce?

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I think you need to finish one chapter before going to the next. Give yourself time to give birth to your child, help your kids adjust through this time, deal with the many emotions you are experiencing, and learn how to be an independent woman.

tifbrown
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Moving from one relationship to the next is no way to properly heal and move on. You have more important things to focus on right now, like a baby. Worry about yourself and your child and let the rest come later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)