Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stunned: Female Teacher, 45, Gets 25 Years in Prison for Sex With Boy, 14 - Cristina Preston

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:14 AM
  • 13 Replies

Stunned: Female Teacher, 45, Gets 25 Years in Prison for Sex With Boy, 14 - Cristina Preston

Apparently the juries in Columbus, Georgia haven't heard of the double standard for female teachers accused of having sex with underage boys. Typically, these ladies get probation or a brief (months) jail term, while their male counterparts receives years and years in prison.

But not this time. This time a jury slapped former teacher Cristina Preston, 45, with a LIFE sentence, with no chance of parole for 25 years after she was caught in a parked car in a park with underage boy.

A jury of six men and six women Wednesday found Preston, 45, guilty of all the charges against her: aggravated child molestation, child molestation, statutory rape and sexual assault on a person in custody. Superior Court Judge John Allen sentenced her to life in prison with 25 years to serve before she’s eligible for parole, after which she will spend the rest of her life on probation and have to register as a sex offender. Allen also prohibited her having contact with any minors other than her own children, and having any contact with the victim, now 15. The jury deliberated almost six hours Wednesday after attorneys delivered their closing statements. Preston was accused of initiating the relationship on Halloween 2011, when the student was 13. Their sexual encounters continued after the boy turned 14 five days later, but ended Jan. 30, 2012, when deputies caught the two parked together in the dark at 12:42 a.m. in Columbus’ Cooper Creek Park, said prosecutor Don Kelly. He said Preston was 44 when she started the affair.

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acrogodess
by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Good. The Fucking pedophile deserves it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Gag
CountryMomma123
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Yes she does. I hope more women that think it is okay to have sex with a student get for time for this crime then what some are getting. If a man can get a long sentence for it a women she get it to if she does the same crime.

Pokemon_Lover
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:20 AM

this is totallly off topic but i love your siggy :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Good thats progress finally! Now let it sweep all cases like this! I know a women who raped her 14 year old step son. She got off scott free. Its messed up! For the year and a half she waited for trail she was free and still had 2 other step children in her care with 3 other children of her own as well. She blamed it on the fact that she herself was raped as a child and she didn't know any better. She knew damn well what she did. She's still with the father of the child who she raped. He stood by her and forgave her (he's a sick fuck too!) and she just had another mans baby again he's now raising it as his own. *vomit* the shit some women get away with! 

bahamamama61
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM
OMG!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElizabethGracie
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

This may sound inappropriate but even when I was 14,I was not attracted to 14 year old boys. They were just ick,in my opinion.I was always attracted to older boys. So it's really hard for me to understand how this woman,at 45,found a 14 year old attractive.I have a 16 year old brother and he brings friends around and sometimes I'll think,'oh,he's a cute kid' or 'that one's going to grow up to be a handsome man' but I just don't see the appeal of having an emotional and sexual relationship with someone that young.Dh is the same way....one of the men under his command was talking about how he had a date with an 19 year old and he said that he just couldn't see the appeal of dating someone that young anymore....granted,that's a lot different than a 45 year old taking advantage of a 14 year old.

CafeMom Tickers
CountryMomma123
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Thank you. lol. He is a hot ass man and an awesome sing too

Quoting Pokemon_Lover:

this is totallly off topic but i love your siggy :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Good I hope she rots in prison! So sick.

loriec
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:33 AM

I don't get it either he's really lame for screwing a lady old enough to be his mom (ewwww out of all the girls ...why?)or she's really desperate screwing a boy young enough to be her son.

Either way the fact she is a teacher is very disturbing. Being around kids she should be teaching a lesson in math,reading,english..e.t.c not sex!

Sex is for grown folks,the boy is not a grown up. He's probably some pimple faced kid as my own son that age who plays games and likes to ride his bike. And here comes this horny bat preying on the boys curiousity or quest for manhood.

This old hag is disturbing a boys normal life. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)