Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG get the hell over it!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this
I get so damn tired of hearing all these women bitch, or mostly single moms bitch about being tired or doing everything alone. What the hell there is all kinds of single parents out there but the ones I see bitch the most are the ones with one child! I have 3 and I work and go to school. These women need to get the hell over it and stop complaining all the damn time on here and on FB. Dont get me started on the SAHM that bitch and complain all the time too, and all they do is take care of the kids and home. Ok vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:48 AM

BUMP!

NNB
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:48 AM
5 moms liked this

So some people find it hard? Are they not allowed to? Some people find some things hard and others find other things hard... quit your moaning..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:48 AM
9 moms liked this

I know, right? I especially can't stand when I hear people bitch about other people bitching. It's like "WTF?!?! I have my own bitching to do!"

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Well having kids and being single does cramp the dating life. Maybe that is what they are complaining over. 

opal10161973
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah.  I didn't bitch when I was a single Mom of three, in college and working 40+ hours a week either.  Life is life. 

I am a married SAHM now and it is the shiznit!  I wouldn't trade it.  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:50 AM
5 moms liked this

Translation:  "I am able to compare my life to the rest of yours, and none of you work as hard or do as much as me!"  

...Stupid!

goodmama85

Feel better?

teal_phoenix

Quoting NNB:

So some people find it hard? Are they not allowed to? Some people find some things hard and others find other things hard... quit your moaning..

Pretty much...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Its one thing to complain once in a while but every other day the same people bitch and moan it gets old. I wont quit my moaning I read about it all the time I hear neighbors talk about it all the time I see it every where I go I will vent about it ONE time! Bite me!

Quoting NNB:

-_-
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)