Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my family is FU@#ED IN THE HEAD! **BACKSTORY ON PG 2**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Ok...this is my second post about my 16 yr old son being punished for sexting. Lying, stealing and sneaking around. My family ( mom,dad and brother) are sticking their noses where they don't belong!
I am so fucking pissed! Tonight when my son went missing I called my brother to see if he knew where he was. After I found him he called. He thinks I should make some stupid reward/behavior chart for my son.I told him no...Im not babying him anymore and he got mad!

I also called him out on talking behind my back with my DD, mom and dad about his punishment. He asked dd if she thought his punishment was fair.
I told him he had no business in questioning her and he got mad saying " I was asking out of concern" I told him it was none of his business and he says " don't call me asking where your son is if you don't want me to be in your sons life" and he hung up on me.

Good fucking God!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:05 AM
I wish my family was close and asked about us like your brother did. I wouldn't think too much of it if he is normally 'helpful'. He is doing it out of love.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:11 AM
He needs to talk to me...not behind my back and not questioning his sister! My DD has no.business talking about her brothers punishments.
He is upset because he lost his video game buddy and there is a new game coming out. He has only been "close" in the last two years of his life....since they started playing with eachother online. His finance even said she was going to call me so he could start having fun again. My parents were bad mouthing me and DD was uncomfortable and upset.

His "concern about my punishment" is none of his business.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

I wish my family was close and asked about us like your brother did. I wouldn't think too much of it if he is normally 'helpful'. He is doing it out of love.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Sorry mama, so is my family. Big hugs!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Wow
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:25 AM
If she feels she needs to confide in another adult, why not let them be close? That sounds like a TRUSTING relationship.
Maybe there might be something in your dd's future that she will need to go to an adult, and she'll run to your brother and he'll come to you about it.
I know, I'm getting ahead of myself, but think of the positive. And be mature and apologize for yelling at him, he is your family, after all.

Quoting Anonymous:

He needs to talk to me...not behind my back and not questioning his sister! My DD has no.business talking about her brothers punishments.

He is upset because he lost his video game buddy and there is a new game coming out. He has only been "close" in the last two years of his life....since they started playing with eachother online. His finance even said she was going to call me so he could start having fun again. My parents were bad mouthing me and DD was uncomfortable and upset.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:56 AM
You are not understanding. My DD did NOT want to be questioned. Her brother being punished has nothing to do with her. Her brother being punished really is none of her business or my brothers.! My brother has no right questioning my parenting....especially my DD
furthermore. It was disrespectful for my parents to chime in and talk bad about my parenting as well...again. especially in front of my DD. She was upset when she told me what happened

My son has been sexting. My son sent pictures of his penis. My son made plans with this girl to have sex. I have grounded him from everything. Including seeing this girl. My brother for some reason thinks I am wrong. My parents think I'm too harsh. They can all. Fuck off

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

If she feels she needs to confide in another adult, why not let them be close? That sounds like a TRUSTING relationship.

Maybe there might be something in your dd's future that she will need to go to an adult, and she'll run to your brother and he'll come to you about it.

I know, I'm getting ahead of myself, but think of the positive. And be mature and apologize for yelling at him, he is your family, after all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:58 AM

A behavior chart for a 16 year old boy? Really?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:02 AM
I know! He called it the " thermometer " so they can measure how close he is getting to get his video games back.

My brother insists he needs it because he is " not going to wake up one day and do all that he is expected" and I should let him know when he will earn his stuff back.

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:07 AM
What was the punishment?

I think a chart for a 16 year old is a bit much too. What's your dss track recod like?
SageAdvice
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Someone better be putting a gold colored car in the drive-way, instead of a gold star on the chart or some kids going to be pissed!!

MUAHAHAHA behavior chart @ 16

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)