Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your pa post for the night

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
would you judge a mom who should be on pa but is not because she is to pridefull.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:22 AM
3 moms liked this
If her kids were going without, yes.
barneysaid
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:23 AM
No...y would I?
ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Nope. I'd praise her. If she's any kind of mother, she's the one going without, not her children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cozie_Sisika458
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:25 AM

Yes. I am sure some of these so called moms on here would rather her kids starve though because people on PA are moochers and are lazy. SMH. 

I'm a tattooed, piercing,  fresh eating, animal loving, free spirited, sort of helicopter, FF, CIO, circumcision, vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, non co sleeping, 3LO's, early potty training, snuggling is the best, video gaming, limited tv watching, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, church going, educated, writer, artist, photography, sarcastic kind of mom!

bex55
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:25 AM

I don't judge but I would feel sorry that she bought into all the hater bullshit and would allow her family to suffer over it.

mrs.ramirez
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:30 AM

You aren't going to find a single adult or couple on foodstamps when they don't have children. I don't understand why people in general would be against our country making sure our children who've been born into families that aren't well off enough to provide adequet food are fed. 

Which means, damn right I judge people who just sit around and go oh well, my kids have to starve because I'm too embarrassed. I'm hoping this trend isn't real though. I've seen posts in here where mom's are living off a loaf of bread and butter for the week with 2 children because their husband doesn't get his check that week...yet she is too proud to go to a church/food pantry/family for help...Again, I hope these situations are just trolls. 

Christinaaz0919
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:50 AM

This is incorrect. My brother used to get $200 a month and medical, just him on his case. Both my mother and grandmother are considered their own household and my grandmother gets SS and $16 a month in FS and my mother gets SSD and $45 a month in FS.

Quoting mrs.ramirez:

You aren't going to find a single adult or couple on foodstamps when they don't have children. I don't understand why people in general would be against our country making sure our children who've been born into families that aren't well off enough to provide adequet food are fed. 

Which means, damn right I judge people who just sit around and go oh well, my kids have to starve because I'm too embarrassed. I'm hoping this trend isn't real though. I've seen posts in here where mom's are living off a loaf of bread and butter for the week with 2 children because their husband doesn't get his check that week...yet she is too proud to go to a church/food pantry/family for help...Again, I hope these situations are just trolls. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:16 AM
because shes putting her pride before making sure her kids are fed

Quoting barneysaid:

No...y would I?
Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Soooo not true!!!

Quoting mrs.ramirez:

You aren't going to find a single adult or couple on foodstamps when they don't have children.

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Yes. People should never be to proud to ask for help when its for their children. If a grown woman wants to starve then so be it but her children should not suffer because she's too proud to ask for help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)