Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to go downstairs and drag this bitch out of her driver side window.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:31 AM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this
Its 4:11 in the fucking morning. My downstairs neighbor is fighting with his girlfriend (I only know this because DH went downstairs to check the mailbox earlier to right and they were arguing on the front porch) she does not live there and tore out of my driveway earlier tonight, leaving marks on the concrete.

So now she's in my driveway honking her fucking CAR HORN repeatedly, because obviously she decided that now is the time to work on their relationship difficulties and apparently, the rest of Red Avenue needs to be involved.

I wish i could call the cops. More importantly, I wish I had known when I rented this loft that there was a troupe of wild-eyed, alcoholic 21 year old cokeheads living down there.

And my fricken landlord lives in Canada and only visits the property on the first of the month to collect rent. Last time I mentioned them hanging out on the upper deck drinking till 3 am and hooting/hollering right outside my bedroom window, I got "Well, let me know if it continues to be a problem."

Um, yeah, its a fucking problem all right. My 7 week old is now wide awake right alongside me.

Grrrr. Why are YOU awake right now?

ETA!

Bahahaha! Karma can be SUCH a bitch....

About five minutes after this post, she backed out of the driveway and pulled on the street along the front of the house and went inside...

A half hour later I look out my window. The dumb bitch left her car lights on TEEHEE!

Guess who's NOT going downstairs or texting her boyfriend to let her know?

ME, that's who!
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:32 AM
4 moms liked this

RazzleMySpazz
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Why can't you call the cops??

kadensmomma0708
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Im awake because its 1032 in the morning, and my kids think this is an acceptable time to be awake ;)

Honestly, I would go down there, knock on her window and tell her to stfu.  Or call the cops.  That is insane.

MJuliet
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Because I feel so sick. and its like " if I go to bed, I would get better" but I cant fall asleep because I'm so uncomfortable with being sick. And my twins wake up every morning at 7 so I'm screwed for the day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:35 AM
1 mom liked this
having a deep philosophical discussion with my ex on where our relationship stands now and in the future.

eta its 4:36 am here
junebaby11
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Im awake because its 935 here lol
RazzleMySpazz
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations quirkymom, you have officially won the theoretical award for posting the single most disturbing meme ever!

This is truly an incredible accomplishment considering, well...... we're in mc.....

Well done quirkymom, well done!!!!!

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:41 AM
3 moms liked this

no particular reason.

my across-the-street neighbors are a pita, too. they used to be much worse, though. theyve calmed down a lot bc i yell at them to stfu. also, when they want to sit outside in their car and turn up their obnoxious music, i set my car alarm off til they turn it down. it only took a couple of times til they learned. i only have to set it off maybe once a month now.

Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Jesus, and here you come along making me feel like a jackass for complaining about my Buffalo Problems...

I'm sorry mama, I can't imagine being sick with twins. I *hope* you have a male (or even female!) counterpart to help you with this during daylight hours?

Feel better... ***hugs***

Quoting MJuliet:

Because I feel so sick. and its like " if I go to bed, I would get better" but I cant fall asleep because I'm so uncomfortable with being sick. And my twins wake up every morning at 7 so I'm screwed for the day.

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:45 AM
1 mom liked this
So is there a reason you can't contact the cops?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)