Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is my SOs idea of good food

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:20 AM
  • 94 Replies
Late night meal
A burger made of
white bread
Ground beef
Bacon
Tomato
Ranch
Mayonnaise
Barbeque sauce

I can't even take a bite, too much cholesterol and i don't eat meat, wtf

Name a man meal your SO makes
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:25 AM

idk what a man meal is. lol. but hes a great cook and cooks every night hes home. (he works 2 wks then hes home 2 wks)

tonight he put some chicken on the smoker that he had marinating in this awesomely delicious stuff his friend from australia gave him the recipe for. hes made it a couple of times, but he usually bakes it. it was soooo good. he also made potato salad, but it was mustard, and i like mayo. it was still good, though. and lemon pepper green beans.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:26 AM
2 moms liked this

actually, your so's burger sounds like something i would make. LOL.

mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:54 AM

My husband use to work on an oil rig and he was on a 14 and 14 rotation...He missed my food and made me cook when he was home. He cooks some now that he started working for Baker Hughes, but he usually doesn't get home early enough....

I really wish he got to cook more, he is a great cook.

Quoting dmarie2101:

idk what a man meal is. lol. but hes a great cook and cooks every night hes home. (he works 2 wks then hes home 2 wks)

tonight he put some chicken on the smoker that he had marinating in this awesomely delicious stuff his friend from australia gave him the recipe for. hes made it a couple of times, but he usually bakes it. it was soooo good. he also made potato salad, but it was mustard, and i like mayo. it was still good, though. and lemon pepper green beans.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugh disgusting -- made me gag just thinking about it. My SO makes all sorts of stuff and all of it's good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Gross. Where'd he grow up that he'd eat so unhealthy?

jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:03 AM
10 moms liked this

Wow, a bacon burger. Big whoopdie fricking doo. 

KittenKrump
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Ugh, don't get me started on my husband's crappy food! His go-to meal when I'm not there/not cooking is loose ground beef with a bunch of garlic and other such spices laid on 2 slices of white bread with mayo and bbq sauce. UGH! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds awesome I'd make him share it! :)

unspecified42
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:19 AM
4 moms liked this
Seriously!! Lmao at all of the women gagging and in disbelief. Have they never been to a restaurant that serves bacon cheeseburgers?

Quoting jadedcynic:

Wow, a bacon burger. Big whoopdie fricking doo. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenlybliss19
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:20 AM

I just got nauseaus reading that.  My husband LOVES alfredo sauce.  I won't make it (luckily, he does if he wants it and he prefers the way he makes to ANYONE else's), I won't eat it... I won't even watch him eat it.  I don't know why, but the crap grosses me out.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)