Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm really depressed and I have no one

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I'm giving up. I'm over it and no one cares.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:35 AM
God does. Let him take control. A few years ago i was at my breaking.point, was depressed with a newborn and it felt like everything and everyone was against me. At that time i didnt have God in my life. I promise if you just give it all to him and know that he makes good and bad things happen for a reason then your life will change for the better. :) Pray, you'll see :)
Ifunanya
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I care...even if I don't know you...and i'm sure there are many others who do...what's wrong?...maybe I could help some how
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM

me too we can be depressed together

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
God cannot be the cure all. After all, "god" allows these shitty things to happen and blah blah blah.

Quoting Anonymous:

God does. Let him take control. A few years ago i was at my breaking.point, was depressed with a newborn and it felt like everything and everyone was against me. At that time i didnt have God in my life. I promise if you just give it all to him and know that he makes good and bad things happen for a reason then your life will change for the better. :) Pray, you'll see :)
jojo_star
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I'm sorry. I'm sure someone does care. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
The devil makes those things happen not God.
Yes he can, i believe thats why god made medicine for us like antideppresants. Im not trying to change your opinion though.

Quoting Anonymous:

God cannot be the cure all. After all, "god" allows these shitty things to happen and blah blah blah.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I'm married to someone who constantly calls me bitch, whore, lunatic and thinks everything should io his way all the time . I don't make enough money to support myself and he knows it. He's constantly manipulating me with money. I'm at the point where I think I'm going to live in my car. It doesn't matter anymore.

Quoting Ifunanya:

I care...even if I don't know you...and i'm sure there are many others who do...what's wrong?...maybe I could help some how

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM
That's sad but comforting

Quoting Anonymous:

me too we can be depressed together

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM

right now tonight,  I feel the same :(

3kidz123
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Why is everyone so sad today?

HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)