Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1/2 hour screaming fit.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Sucks to be him. I am staying home with ss while everyone else is going out to eat breakfast. They are bringing me home bteakfast. Dss us piiisssseeeddd he has not listened all morning and he was warned he would not get to go if he kept it up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM
The fit is still going in. Him screaming im sorey im sorrryyyyyyy i wannnnnaaa ggggggggooooooooo.
monkeyprincessa
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM
My kids do that. then the screaming starts about what a mean mommy i am n how they want to go live with daddy :-/
Pnukey
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM

How old is he?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Damn... I would chuck him in a room for a time out and shut the door! Whining is my kryptonite... I cannot tolerate that at all.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Stay strong. Cold cereal for him LOL.
ohyouknow
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM

That is the one thing I can't stand! It gets under my skin SO bad. I make my daughter go to her room - if I don't, she will stand right next to me and just wails like a banschee saying she wants to gooooooo or dooooo or waaaants or whatever... and it makes me want to just peel my face off - and I say that because I really want to say it makes me want to slap the holy shit out of her lol... grates on my nerves, makes me feel like the hulk is coming out and she better run type of monster boils inside me! It scares me! I just wish it would scare her enough to NOT do it. Alas, I stick her in her room for her own safety :)

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Sit him on his bed and tell him he can come out when he is calm. Then shut the door and turn on a movie for yourself and tune him out. I've been there. They usually cry themselves out and fall asleep or calm down in a few minutes and come out and apologize.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Quoting Pnukey:

How old is he?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
He is in there right now.

Quoting norahsmommy:

Sit him on his bed and tell him he can come out when he is calm. Then shut the door and turn on a movie for yourself and tune him out. I've been there. They usually cry themselves out and fall asleep or calm down in a few minutes and come out and apologize.

mom4awesomekids
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Mine do that. Part of autism.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)