Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have a bigger family

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM
  • 14 Replies
Do you work outside of the home?

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Nope. I have 5 kids....if I had to work on top of everything else I do, I would be a basket case
darcibeisheim
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Between me and df we have 5 kids. I do work part time and volunteer for my local Ems too. I don't work because I have too, but so I have something to do and the extraoney is nice.
Gingerbell.RN
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:37 PM
We're having our 5th in September and right now ages are: 7, 3, 2 and 1. I feel kind of crazy working full time nights right now

Quoting almondpigeon:

Nope. I have 5 kids....if I had to work on top of everything else I do, I would be a basket case
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Yikes!! Your kids are all so young! I'm amazed you have the energy to work....I'm impressed :)

Quoting Gingerbell.RN:

We're having our 5th in September and right now ages are: 7, 3, 2 and 1. I feel kind of crazy working full time nights right now

Quoting almondpigeon:

Gingerbell.RN
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't! Haha! I'm exhausted.

Quoting almondpigeon:

Yikes!! Your kids are all so young! I'm amazed you have the energy to work....I'm impressed :)

Quoting Gingerbell.RN:

Quoting almondpigeon:

TrouserMouse
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Yes
ilovecandy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:42 PM

i dont think i have a big family, but some think that me and dh does in fact, have a big family. 3 kids and 2 adults. either way no, im a SAHM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I work from home. We have 8 children.
TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I'm due with#4 next mth, we have an 11,3 and 1y/o. I have been a SAHM for 2yrs and ready to go back to work :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM
We are having #5 and I am a sahm. Dh is very 'traditional' in how household chores are divided, meaning he takes out the trash, occasionally mows the grass and works long hours outside the home. If I had to do all the chores, errands, bills, financial planning, childcare AND work outside the home I'd go nuts.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)