Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Don't Get Having A Huge Monitor...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

My dad brought me a new monitor for my computer. I just had a small netbook so I hooked up a bigger monitor to it. It works fine for me.

I tried the bigger monitor..no way jose lol. I just do NOT like having a bigger one than I have now..idk how big mine is exactly but I do know anything bigger would not work for me.

My dad told me he's going to hook his computer up to a 32 inch TV, I can't imagine having a 32 inch monitor. I want to say mine is probably 20 inches and it's just right.

Do you have a huge monitor?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM
No, I have a 12" laptop. If I have my way I'll be going with the same size when I upgrade too. Maybe a 13-14, but no bigger. They're just cumbersome and blocky
misbishy
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Mine is hooked up to my tv too. Its a 40inch I think. Its way to big. I can see everything clearly.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

We do on the desktop. Laptops are pretty normal. We usually use the iPads though.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM

It's good for watching movies.

mylifemylove864
by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:37 PM
We have a 20 something inch and a 20 inch attached to the desktop. I process images on it though so having a bigger screen is a good thing. :)
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:38 PM
My husband has dual 27" monitors hooked up to his computer. He loves it. I think it is ridiculous, but whatever. I do like bigger monitors, I just think 2 is too much. I am happy with my laptop.
Foolynroo2
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I have a 19 inch lapt top but Dh does have a 32 inch tv for his monitor,

My son has a 24 inch monitor or he can switch it to his 42 inch tv as well. (when he's home)

Val99
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I have 3 large monitors hooked up to the computer I use most.  I do multiple things at any given time, so it's quite helpful.  I can be reading CM, while still looking at a huge, multi-year project plan open for work, and have all the associated documents open at the same time, and my e-mail.  The more real estate on the monitors the better, as long as the video card is high end and can do great resolution for all of them.

All of our desktop computers  also have HD TV cards and a cable box hooked up to them so I can also be watching tv on one of my monitors.

ArisMom208
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM

17 inch

ccoyle4
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM
My husband has his hooked up to the 26inch tv we took out of our bedroom and also has his regular computer monitor hooked up to it too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)