Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm considering smoking marijuana again

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
That's really the only confession I can come up with lol. I've been having problems with anger in general and a lack of patience with my children. I hate it. I always go back and say I'm sorry, we hug, and chat about it, but lately I feel like I'm having more bad moments than good, and that I'm always saying I'm sorry. The anger has become an issue since my depression picked up again. I know, I know, it's self medicating, but I'm not going through all of those side effects of anti-depressants again. I've been searching for the right one since I was 13, and it's just not happening. The last one I took I quit eating except for maybe a handful of crackers at a time. I can't be there for my kids if I'm a zombie, either. So, as controversial as this subject is, I'm going to have dh buy me a sack in the near future. I'll probably smoke it once in the morning before the kids wake up, outside of course. I don't want anyone to know about it, because I'm honestly ashamed of myself. I just want to be a good mom again. I'm desperate. Judge away.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Nothing wrong with that. I say enjoy! :)
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I enjoy the bud.
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Ask that other special mom, to make you a batch of her special brownies. She made them for her grown son.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM
lol thanks
Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing wrong with that. I say enjoy! :)

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I think it's definitely worth a shot. Take it easy initially if you're not used to it. Same with a new medication, ease your way in.

Best of luck!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Whatever helps.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
No thanks. I'm not a fan of brownies. They just make me sleepy.
Quoting Derari:

Ask that other special mom, to make you a batch of her special brownies. She made them for her grown son.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Ditto

Quoting redneckmama4:

I enjoy the bud.

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I tried and even tho I was a smoker, i thought it was disgusting!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Thanks. It's been a long time. I was thinking maybe one or two hits to start out.
Quoting sugareemommee:

I think it's definitely worth a shot. Take it easy initially if you're not used to it. Same with a new medication, ease your way in.

Best of luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)