Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Yes I plan on going to the doctor, just wanting some opinions before I go.

Ive been on the pill since Feb. Between Feb and math packs I missed 4 days. Since then I haven't missed a single pill. In April my period was almost two weeks late. I took five tests, 4 neg and one questionable positive (blue dye plus or minus tests). I took blue dye, pink dye and digital tests. I finally started and it was awful, I was in sooo much pain, but after three days it was done. In May I was a week late. Took another test it was neg and I started that afternoon. (All tests were taken first thing in the morning) again my period lasted like two days then it stopped.

I'm honestly not sure if I'm pregnant or not... I've been a hormonal wreck lately and exhausted beyond belief. When i was pregnant with dd I just *knew* it, even before I was late or tested. My cycles are usually pretty normal and i usually go for a week or so.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Anyone?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Bumpity bump!
sydjademom24
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM

This has happened to me before. I'm on the pill also. I missed a few days, and I tried to double up when I did remember, but the next couple months my periods were really weird. One came early and lasted a short period of time...the next was really heavy. Ive started setting 2 alarms on my phone...one at 10am, the other at 5pm, to remind me to take it. That was a big enough wake up call not to miss anymore. I wasn't pregnant....but it did throw my hormones all out of wack.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Bleh. This is going on three mos now, surely they would be leveled out by now??

Quoting sydjademom24:

This has happened to me before. I'm on the pill also. I missed a few days, and I tried to double up when I did remember, but the next couple months my periods were really weird. One came early and lasted a short period of time...the next was really heavy. Ive started setting 2 alarms on my phone...one at 10am, the other at 5pm, to remind me to take it. That was a big enough wake up call not to miss anymore. I wasn't pregnant....but it did throw my hormones all out of wack.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Bump
sydjademom24
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
No. Not necessarily. A few years ago (ive been on pill for awhile) I did the same thing. And it was messed up for 4-5 months. Trust me you would know. I was on yazmin (the bc that was recalled) I stopped taking it and was pregnant like 8 weeks later...maybe 10. So in light of all the negative pregnancy tests I would say your not pregnant. Yeah there could be that slim chance you are, but you said your going to the doctor so you'll find out for sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bleh. This is going on three mos now, surely they would be leveled out by now??

Quoting sydjademom24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)