Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have responsibilities you stupid jerk!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I have been dating this guy. He is really sweet and we have a great time. I unfortunately live with a friend who is a bit of a control freak and has some rediculous rules but since it is his house and I live there rent free I follow what he asks. Since this guy lives in a bad neighborhood I don't feel comfortable taking DS there. He completely get's it and just follows the rules too. Unfortunately his best friend is a complete jerk. I finally got a night where we could go see a concert in the city. My friend doesn't mind babysitting at night as long as I am home by 1. He works and goes to school full time so it is not just a reasonable request but very nice for him to do this for me.

So we are out and his friend starts talking a bunch of smack that I need to grow up and realize that I am not a child. I should stay out as long as I want. He just kept yelling and berating me for his friend having to come to me all the time and that I won't just go out till all hours of the night. The guy I am dating and another friend of theirs were telling him to back off and leave me alone. This all coming from a guy who has 4 kids and no job. He spends his mornings at flea markets buying old kid toys for himself to start some online store. This jerk also purposefully took me home late just to prove some stupid point.

I chose to be a mom and it is my top priority. If I wanted to go out than I had choices. I did the party thing and as fun as it was this is the life I want now. I don't need some jerk berating me for doing the right thing.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Your roommate sounds pretty cool.  Talk to your boyfriend about how his friends need to mind their own business and why.  It's up to him to tell them to cool it.  And don't put yourself in the position to be driven home by any of them again (I'm sure you know this already).  

Marja2011
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Wait your boyfriend had his friend take you home? Why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:45 PM
I am pretty sure he already did. He was pretty upset about how his friend was acting. I have no intention of getting a ride from him again. When I do go out I want to enjoy myself and not get yelled at.

My roomie is pretty cool. He has been my bestie for 16 years. He actually tells me to go out more but I am always afraid of taking advantage.

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Your roommate sounds pretty cool.  Talk to your boyfriend about how his friends need to mind their own business and why.  It's up to him to tell them to cool it.  And don't put yourself in the position to be driven home by any of them again (I'm sure you know this already).  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM
His car broke down and is waiting for his paycheck to fix it.

Quoting Marja2011:

Marja2011
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Yeah I would wait until he gets his car fixed to go out like that again.  His friend sounds.... interesting I guess... okay he sounds like he needs a boot up his butt so far that he could tie the laces in his mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Marja2011:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I only go out about once a month so his car will be fixed long before that.

Lol @ the boot up his butt. I agree completely.

Quoting Marja2011:

Yeah I would wait until he gets his car fixed to go out like that again. 

His friend sounds.... interesting I guess... okay he sounds like he needs a boot up his butt so far that he could tie the laces in his mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Marja2011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)