Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously? Told I was going to hell today.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 112 Replies

I will start this out by saying that I love Jesus and I thank Him for all that He has done for me and my family. My family has been in an ongoing search for a home church and we are having a tough time in finding it. THere is so much drama in the churches around here and I want/need no part in that. Well, that doesnt mean that I am not a Christian does it? I had an uncle come over today and tell me that we need to get back in there and do what we use to do and worship like we use to worship and on and on. I said yes , I miss church and the people but its because of all those nosey judgemental Christians that I choose to stay at home. He then asked me would I rather go to hell with them or church with them? Am I really going to hell if I dont go to church? I pray, I thank God, I sing gospel songs, I love the Lord, I really do. I try to tell people about Him. I need advice here please? Its gotten me really confused. If you feel the need to be ugly, please go elsewhere and do it. I am just looking for answers. Thanks all!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM
You uncle is silly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Nope. According to the Christians I know you only have to welcome Jesus into your heart to not go to hell. Besides, you're still praying. Also as far as I know Jesus said something about how the church itself was not important just your actions were/are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I think so too!!
Quoting AF2011:

You uncle is silly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Thank you!  I have accepted Him and been Baptized in His name. Thanks for your input!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. According to the Christians I know you only have to welcome Jesus into your heart to not go to hell. Besides, you're still praying. Also as far as I know Jesus said something about how the church itself was not important just your actions were/are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Seriously?

Do you not believe in evolution or science?

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Nope. Uncle needs to stop judging others. Going to church does not send you to heaven. Asking God into your heart does.
krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Yep!

Quoting Anonymous:

leakymommy
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
*eyeroll*
He has no idea who does or does not go to hell.
From one Christian momma to another, do what makes YOU happy :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Yw

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you!  I have accepted Him and been Baptized in His name. Thanks for your input!!

Quoting Anonymous:

manda.
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Oh my lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)